NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ASTHMA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 21st 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
quela_b22

Default NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ASTHMA

By December, 2005 I fall ill with an asthmatic bronchitis and I was
two weeks in bed into my house, (it is supposed that they were
hospitalizing me but my neumologyst recommended to me to stay in
house for the dangers of the bacteria in the hospitals).
After this episode I was recurrently with asthma, I would say that
almost every week had to give me respiratory therapies and I spent
hundreds of dollars in doctors and medicines. My immunological system
was very weak and was feeling me badly almost all the time, very
tired. There were occasions in which the neumologyst managed to me to
prescribe up to seven different medicines to take them every day. I
was very tired of taking so many medicines, of improving and returning
to relapse, of not being able to do exercise, etc.
Until one day approximately three month ago a woman who had just know
recommended me to try with ASTEXPECT made of ASTERACEAS's FLOUR and
she said to me that it had to helped her very much with her asthma. I
thought that I did not have anything to lose and much to gain. I
decided to look for information in the internet and it seemed to me a
good natural product so I decided to prove it so I arranged it for
internet, besides I could continue buying if it was doing me well.
And the product resulted so it has done a lot of good to me. I am
taking just now the third flask. Since I began to take it I have felt
with more energy, in two month and a half I had to give me only two
respiratory daily therapies. I am sure that I'm very grateful first to
God and then to ASTEXPECT. Now I can go out without any problem to the
discotecs (To listen the music and dance), and different places.

To more information visit the web
www.medicinasnaturistas.com
www.peruviannaturistasmedicines.com
www.ainternetlive.com

Or you can communicate with

NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ASTHMA rachel UK 0 April 20th 07 05:53 PM
Natural Asthma Treatment [email protected] Racing 2 November 19th 06 11:31 PM
Asthma Question [email protected] General 4 April 13th 06 09:37 PM
Isocyanates and asthma Jodi Techniques 22 March 31st 05 03:06 AM
Beloki's Asthma Pistof Racing 53 July 1st 04 05:04 PM