FS: 2004 54.6 cm Parlee Z1 Carbon Frameset

Old January 4th 05, 09:57 PM

Default FS: 2004 54.6 cm Parlee Z1 Carbon Frameset

FOR SALE: 2004 Parlee Z1 Carbon Frame and Alpha Q Sub 3 fork, owned
less than 4 months. The Parlee Z1 is Parlee's top of the line custom
carbon frameset and was superbly crafted by hand by Bob Parlee and his
staff in his shop outside Boston. Frameset is super light. Although I
have never put it on a scale, I would estimate frame easily weighs less
than 2.5 lbs.

Frameset is in pristine, like-new condition and has less than 500 miles
on it. I'm asking $2,600 plus shipping and insurance (frame and fork
cost me about $4,000 brand new). This was constructed as a true race
bike and handles brilliantly while cornering and at high-speeds. The
ride is smooth yet, when you stomp on the pedals, the bike accelerates
immediately. I really wish I could keep it but I have to devote my
resources to other priorities right now.

Specs:

Seat tube length: 54.6 cm (c-to-c), 56.6 cm (c-t-t)

Effective Top Tube length: 55.5 cm (c-t-c)

Top Tube Slope: 2 deg.

Head tube length: 15.6 cm

Seat tube angle: 73 deg.

Chainstay Length: 41 cm

Head angle: 73 deg.

Fork rake: 43 mm

For more information about Parlee Cycles and the Z1 frameset, please go
he http://www.parleecycles.com

Please e-mail me at for pictures.
Many thanks.

Rafael

Old January 29th 05, 12:58 PM
Alan

Hi:
Is your frame still FS? If so your sould post it the Parleee yahoo
group.
Good luck!
Alan