Schwinn Professional 230 Recumbent Bike

Old August 5th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
artmoe

Default Schwinn Professional 230 Recumbent Bike

I just got a used Schwinn 230. The lady I got it from paid $1200 5
years ago and hardly used it. When I went to check it out I couldn't
believe how in good shape it was so I got it and paid $180.00
My question to anyone that has this particular bike is when I went to
the Schwinn web site and downloaded the manual for the Schwinn 230 I
noticed that the picture, especially the handles on the bike werent'
exactly how they looked on my bike. Also the instructions pertaining
to using the display LCD computer didn't show the button layout as
mine shows. I'm wondering if there are different submodels pertaining
to the Model 230. On my bike in big white letters it say, "Schwinn
Professional 230". Does anyone know if this is different than only a
Schwinn 230, without the "professional" or is it the same bike. Thanks