MTB video, the Gods of MTBing

Old April 5th 08, 08:26 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default MTB video, the Gods of MTBing

We didn't see this one before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSaQWTfVSPw

These guys are insane. I noticed newer technology and less rebounds
from the suspension which were knocking guys off the bikes when they
landed successfully.

That only happened once in this profiling - most have learned how to
stay on the bike when taking a 50 foot jump and landing it and staying
on the bike due to learning how to handle the shock.

Amazing.

The music was the same music on the old one I posted.

LIBERATOR MTBing video LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 16th 07 06:07 AM
video of Mark Zahn MTBing LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 4 September 11th 06 04:28 PM
Are the Gods with Lance? BrianW UK 24 July 7th 05 12:04 AM
RBR Gods Ken Papai Racing 17 August 5th 03 07:01 AM
RBR Gods TritonRider Racing 10 August 4th 03 11:15 PM