Heaven and Hell

Old April 19th 21, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Moe Norail

Default Heaven and Hell

1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
In Hell, the Germans are the police, the British are the cooks, the Italians are the engineers, the French are the bankers, and the Swiss are the lovers.

2029:
Doordash are the police
Google are the engineers, the bankers, and the government
Safeway and McDonalds are the cooks
And there are no lovers, since we all live alone in 1 room apartments due to covid-26, and visiting hours were suspended due to covid-28
Old April 19th 21, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
In Hell, the Germans are the police, the British are the cooks, the Italians are the engineers, the French are the bankers, and the Swiss are the lovers.

2029:
Doordash are the police
Google are the engineers, the bankers, and the government
Safeway and McDonalds are the cooks
And there are no lovers, since we all live alone in 1 room apartments due to covid-26, and visiting hours were suspended due to covid-28

This is not that far off. The latest study on masks from Stanford University is that masks can cause pneumococcal pneumonia. Fauci is literally murdering people to force more and more people to use vaccines for which he has so far earned over $9 million. Fauci actually thinks this is funny and laughs about this in public!

Most of the posters here don't know what science is but since they dislike my comments they will turn happily to the dark side and kill themselves rather than take any advice from me. Well, I can think of a few who won't be missed in the least after they are gone.
Old April 20th 21, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

Tommy, I believe that you are telling lies.... again. Please post a
reference to your remark that "The latest study on masks from Stanford
University is that masks can cause pneumococcal pneumonia".

I believe that failure to do will be proof positive that you are a
liar.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old April 20th 21, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

The Stanford piece this week was yet another blow to the
mask religion:

https://noqreport.com/2021/04/17/sta...against-covid/

Not that anyone's religion will change from mere data.

The 'pneumonia' claim was in some other paper I did not read.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 20th 21, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

Really? Gawd. https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...cks-evidence-/

Just Google the author. Also, it is a medical "hypothesis." This is not a clinical study or a study of any sort. It is not peer reviewed and has absolutely nothing to do with Leland Stanford Junior University.

The journal" is the on-line version of scientific graffiti. "Description: * * * Medical Hypotheses is a forum for ideas in medicine and related biomedical sciences. It will publish interesting and important theoretical papers that foster the diversity and debate upon which the scientific process thrives."

Okey-dokey. QED!

-- Jay Beattie.

Old April 20th 21, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

Reading your reference I had a look at the quoted study, which says in
part, "the physical properties of medical and non-medical facemasks
suggest that facemasks are ineffective to block viral particles due to
their difference in scales".

Now if you ask any competent medical authority he/she/it will agree
with that statement as the common "surgical mask" is/was never
intended to filter virus. It is intended to trap tiny droplets of
(basically) water that is expelled in the breath.

In fact I asked my cardiologist about masks and he stated that masks
are not designed, or intended, to protect you from disease but rather
as a help in you not spreading a disease. Note that "as a help".

In essence the attitude that "Oh! I don't wanna wear a mask" seems
akin to saying "I don't care a rat's ass about anyone else as long as
I can do what I want to".

On a personal basis I really can't see what the furor is about. Over
here you are required to wear a mask in a public place - store,
office, etc. and everybody just does it. No leaping up and down,
waving of arms and shouting, "I don't wanna do that". In fact we have
been having some Student protests about the government and even those
protesting are wear masks :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old April 20th 21, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

Can you suggest why you would comment on something you know absolutely nothing about when the CDC study returned the same results? https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Please explain to everyone here how you came about your Joseph Goebbels-like attitudes?
Old April 20th 21, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

Please explain to everyone here why you are such an unmitigated asshole. https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-do-not-preve/

I said nothing about the efficacy of face masks and leave that up to qualified scientists to determine. What I said was that the cited "study" was not a study and was not from Stanford and that the author was expressing a "hypothesis." All are correct statements.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old April 20th 21, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 12:55:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
1979:
Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell?
A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers, the Germans are the engineers, and the British are the police.
[...]

uh oh! Tommy has gone to bed with the chinese!!!! The authors are Jingyi Xiao, Eunice Y. C. Shiu, Huizhi Gao, Jessica Y. Wong, Min W. Fong, Sukhyun Ryu, and Benjamin J. Cowling. Author affiliations: University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Old April 20th 21, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 4/19/2021 11:18 PM, John B. wrote:

On a personal basis I really can't see what the furor is about. Over
here you are required to wear a mask in a public place - store,
office, etc. and everybody just does it. No leaping up and down,
waving of arms and shouting, "I don't wanna do that". In fact we have
been having some Student protests about the government and even those
protesting are wear masks :-)

Well, I think many right wingers are timid and delicate. They fear that
wearing a mask may decrease their blood oxygen content by a percent, and
they quiver in fear.

More honestly, right wingers jump on even the least plausible
justification for their political posturing.

A very good friend of mine works as a civilian at a naval base.
Supposedly the commander said certain recreation facilities will not be
allowed to open until 80% of sailors are vaccinated. But many are still
refusing.

My guy said it's nuts. He says it's normal for them to be subjected to
mandatory vaccination for other maladies before shipping out, and
there's never any objection.

But like every other aspect of COVID, right wing politics trumps both
science and reasonable past practice.

--
- Frank Krygowski