Google Spying on us all.

Old May 4th 21, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Google Spying on us all.

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?
Old May 4th 21, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 3 May 2021 16:57:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?

Who cares? If you post any "secrets" on the Web you deserve anything
that results from your post.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old May 4th 21, 10:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Mon, 03 May 2021 16:57:35 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here
as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to
properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to
insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine
tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599.
Engine laths nd drill presses.

Naah, you just need better email filtering.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?

It helps if you don't give it to them in the first place.

Old May 4th 21, 01:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?

Who cares? If you post any "secrets" on the Web you deserve anything
that results from your post.

Well, you don't have to worry about it because you don't have any money to lose.
Old May 4th 21, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 5/3/2021 7:57 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

Your only defense is to stop posting! Do that today!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Old May 4th 21, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

wrote:

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?

Who cares? If you post any "secrets" on the Web you deserve anything
that results from your post.

Dear Carl,

As we all know, Google streetview records crimes in progress. We are given, as examples, images of hos talking to johns on streetcorners.
But what are we -not- being shown? In other words with face and license place recognition abilities, the info from streetview must surely have the untapped ability to dispel a great many alibis. What if they provide it to the courts who come back at you and say you say you did not [have/conduct/attend] an [affair/drug deal/riot-planning-meeting] with [her/him/them], but Google data shows your license plates and face both moving in the direction of your [lover/dealer/meetings] regularly, twice weekly, moving northeast within 15-45 minutes of 8pm, and again at similar locations going the other way shortly after 9pm, blah blaHB
How long will it be until Google has the goods on everyone, and then when they use their influence to convince PDs to contract out the actual policing - say, oh, to Doordash, who has demonstrated the ability to be at any front door on the planet in 5 minutes...Now: notice that Doordash took in $20M in VC then $20M then $25M then $25M then 25M then 931M: what are they doing with that, buying AKs for Dashers?
Maybe the wall that Mr Trump wanted with Mexico wasn't actually in fact to keep Mexicans themselves out.

I wrote a few days ago:
2029: Doordash are the police, Google are the engineers, the bankers, and the government .

Well, guess what, two days after that I see a news article about Google West - you know, all the activity by google around the train station in san jose - and the article said the Google feels that what is best for san jose/in san jose's best interests is to have downtown shifted a mile or two west.

My googleandroidPOS already shows where i was fairly well. CA has 3 strikes you're out, and before weed was legal, I drove repeatedly to the same house in the same finacially-challenged neighborhoods weekly. You can leave the fone at home and some dont have fones, but was streetview interesting to its creators as a way of filling in/closing those gaps? When Google are the government and Doordash are the contract-police (look on CL under gigs: there are parking enforcement gigs and parking enforcement apps) and can be at your door in 5 min, ... hm, i forgot where i was going with this

Old May 5th 21, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

Perhaps you don't believe that Google spies upon the conversations here as well as your search results.

Last Thursday after our little conversation here in which I said that to properly align the crank arm to bore a proper and straight hole to insert helicoil, I received two days later, a catalog for heavy machine tools. They offered me a new Bridgeport Mill for a thrifty $156,599. Engine laths nd drill presses.

What else do you suppose they are doing with your informtion?

Who cares? If you post any "secrets" on the Web you deserve anything
that results from your post.

Well, you don't have to worry about it because you don't have any money to lose.

Well Tommy, we own two houses, the Bangkok house and the "country"
house. Both two story. The Bangkok house is 4 bedrooms and the country
house is 3. I buy the wife a new car every few years and I've still
got my old pickup. I haven't worked in quite a few of years now so I
guess I can say (as the old folk used to say) that we are
"comfortable" :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old May 5th 21, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

There's that advancing dementia again. I'm sure that you haven't noticed it but you aren't in the US and hence have nothing to worry about American police seizing your assets. But perhaps you should be a little worried because Biden is making the American dollar so worthless that the military will run out of money to pay your retirement.
Old May 6th 21, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Wed, 05 May 2021 07:21:13 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

wrote:

[...]

Why are they looking at yours silly little tommy?

But perhaps you should be a little
worried because Biden is making the American dollar so worthless that
the military will run out of money to pay your retirement.

He'll have to do far better than that. most $US are printed and
circulated overseas, aka outside the US.