Yountville uni

Old September 20th 05, 11:45 PM
aspenmike

Default Yountville uni

I was in Ca. this last weekend and rode with my brother and nephew in
the Napa Valley and on the beach in Half Moon Bay. A very short (stay)
trip, but it was worth bringing the uni's. The grapes were just starting
to get sweet. Beautiful area. Cheers

|Attachment filename: kai dan mike unicycling in napa valley002.jpg|
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/364258|

aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old September 20th 05, 11:55 PM
mscalisi

Too bad we missed you!

We did a Mt. Diablo road/off-road ride on Saturday (cokers!) and a
fantastic MUni ride in Santa Cruz on Sunday. Next time, Join Us!

PS.
I've done the Uni-Tour wine tasting thing before, and it's a blast.

--
mscalisi - Burn the man!!!
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old September 21st 05, 12:04 AM
aspenmike

I barely had enough time for sleep, it was a last minute suprise 50 bd
party for my bro who lives in napa. We mostly drank, surfed, boogie
borded, golfed, ate, drank some more, and uni'd a little. 40 hours of
driving for 40 hours of time there, all worth it though. Next time I
will plan on more time and definetly hook up with all of you.