TdF posting trends

Old July 24th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

Default TdF posting trends

I hope Chung posts 2007 TdF posts versus (sic) previous years. I speculate
the usual July spike (sic) is way off this year.

JF

Old July 24th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 23, 8:22 pm, "Jim Flom" wrote:
I hope Chung posts 2007 TdF posts versus (sic) previous years. I speculate
the usual July spike (sic) is way off this year.

I hope so too, although I don't know why, since I made
the last one:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...8b8865e70e0626

Ben
Chung's bitch^H^H^H^H^H research assistant

P.S. I invented the Chung Chart.

P.P.S. I think you'll be right, but as the plot from last year shows,
the July spike peaked in 2004 and has been declining since -
LANCE stayed a year too long.

Old July 25th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 24, 10:15 am, Donald Munro wrote:
wrote:
P.P.S. I think you'll be right, but as the plot from last year shows,
the July spike peaked in 2004 and has been declining since -
LANCE stayed a year too long.

rbr is dying due to doping; not enough doping, we need a surge
from Lafferty and his crusaders if we are to achieve victory.

You're welcome.

r.b.r. posting trends [email protected] Racing 11 May 5th 07 02:03 AM
Cyclocross trends Bret Racing 6 August 23rd 06 07:18 AM
Fundamental error in "Trends in serious head injuries..." Cook andSheikh 2003Fundamental error in "Trends in serious head injuries..." Cookand Sheikh 2003 James Annan UK 12 June 13th 04 11:14 AM