sheldon brown memorial idea

Old February 8th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
ilaboo[_2_]

Default sheldon brown memorial idea

ny has this program where if you give them dollars you can have something
named

there are bike paths in the bronx that we could possibly have named the
Sheldon Brown memorial bike path

i know absolutely nanda on how to go about this but i assure you i will do
my homework

i suspect i might need letters of reccomendation--can you in the mean time
think of something that would be appropriate

there is a avery mellow bike path along the hutchinson parkway that has lots
of trees--i think it is a perfect one to have named

any comments are really appreciate--Sheldon although i never knew him
personnaly his website and his love of biking made me proud of him--he to me
represented what being a member of the human community is all about

i think it is appropriate that
his family know about this idea and i dont know how to contact them
hel here is appreciated

tia
peter

Old February 8th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Feb 8, 10:41 am, "ilaboo" wrote:
[...]

There may be a stronger support for this in the Boston Area. The
article on the cover of today's Globe would make a good letter of
recommendation. http://tinyurl.com/3eyvyp or
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...mepsun_wisdom/
Old February 8th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

On Feb 8, 10:20*am, " wrote:
On Feb 8, 10:41 am, "ilaboo" wrote:

[...]

recommendation. *http://tinyurl.com/3eyvyporhttp://ww.../2008/02/08/ho...

Perhaps a section of the Minuteman Bikeway?

http://www.minutemanbikeway.org/

Sheldon Brown Memorial Ride [email protected] Techniques 17 February 10th 08 06:16 PM
Sheldon Brown Tim Hall UK 54 February 8th 08 09:46 PM
RIP Sheldon Brown Zoot Katz General 0 February 5th 08 09:44 PM
RIP Sheldon Brown Harley Unicycling 0 February 4th 08 10:38 PM
Sheldon Brown Just zis Guy, you know? Techniques 49 October 10th 03 10:31 PM