Br-32

Old February 6th 05, 10:48 PM
Claes

Default Br-32

Blah Wrote:
"Claes" wrote in message

Hi guys, I have not been on a BR in a while, have had good reasons
for it. Had an accident while kite surfing. Now I am well from that,
but
now I have a nasty infected wound on my leg from some other ****e,
making me eat antibiotics, so I am still not ready for a spin. Next
weekend if on, I just might be there. Enjoy the ride this weekend.

Owww. Sounds painful, Claes - will be good to see you out when you ca
make
it. Kite surfing... why is my life so dull?

Dull? BRs are not dull, Kite surfing is just different

--
Claes

Old February 6th 05, 10:59 PM
DaveB

Claes wrote:
Only thing is now I am in
Kensington, how far is that going to be to Doncaster? How lost will I
get on the way there?

You'd probably be ok. Where were you before, down St Kilda way wasn't
it? If you just head east from Kensington sooner or later you'll hit
Hoddle St/Punt Rd, then follow Johnston St-High St-Doncaster Rd (it's
all the same road) to the start point.

What's happened to Irish Dave, given where he was after 2 weeks riding
he should be ready for the Tdf by now?

DaveB