Br-32

Old January 31st 05, 12:22 AM
flyingdutch

Default Br-32

Just heard from a mate who lives out that way.
Apparently the resurfacing on the YarraGlen Rd has been completed.
So, was thinking we could add the loop (rightturn at KGround) t
Watson's Creek and back (left) up Alma Rd to panton Hill and baker
stop as usual at Smiths Gully. Those with aversions to more hills ca
just go onto Smiths Gully and have the coffees and muffins waiting

thoughts peoplz?

F"more hills means more muffins"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old January 31st 05, 07:29 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
Just heard from a mate who lives out that way.
Apparently the resurfacing on the YarraGlen Rd has been completed.
So, was thinking we could add the loop (rightturn at KGround) to
Watson's Creek and back (left) up Alma Rd to panton Hill and bakery
stop as usual at Smiths Gully. Those with aversions to more hills can
just go onto Smiths Gully and have the coffees and muffins waiting

thoughts peoplz?

F"more hills means more muffins"Dutch

Sounds good to me, I might even tag along for the extra section on the
first week. Then I will come to my senses and go straight for coffee and
muffins on the subsequent weeks.

DaveB
Old January 31st 05, 09:03 AM
essendon93

flyingdutch Wrote:
hehe. its a nice big long fastish swooping downhill all the way t
'dawsons' creek. the bit coming back up to Panton hill, well, er, isn
tho

I'm going to make every effort for my debut ride this week How man
k's are we looking at now with the extra section? Also wheres th
start again? Melways ref would be good if you've got it

--
essendon93

Old January 31st 05, 09:33 AM
DaveB

essendon93 wrote:
flyingdutch Wrote:

hehe. its a nice big long fastish swooping downhill all the way to
'dawsons' creek. the bit coming back up to Panton hill, well, er, isnt
tho

I'm going to make every effort for my debut ride this week How many
k's are we looking at now with the extra section? Also wheres the
start again? Melways ref would be good if you've got it.

Route map (needs updating for St Andrews) the Watsons Ck bit is in blue.
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~...ff/BRroute.gif

Start at Map 47 D1, 7:20am Sunday.

DaveB
Old February 4th 05, 05:48 AM
Claes

Hi guys, I have not been on a BR in a while, have had good reasons
for it. Had an accident while kite surfing. Now I am well from that
but
now I have a nasty infected wound on my leg from some other ****e
making me eat antibiotics, so I am still not ready for a spin. Nex
weekend if on, I just might be there. Enjoy the ride this weekend

--
Claes

Old February 5th 05, 12:31 AM
Blah

"Claes" wrote in message

Hi guys, I have not been on a BR in a while, have had good reasons
for it. Had an accident while kite surfing. Now I am well from that,
but
now I have a nasty infected wound on my leg from some other ****e,
making me eat antibiotics, so I am still not ready for a spin. Next
weekend if on, I just might be there. Enjoy the ride this weekend.

Owww. Sounds painful, Claes - will be good to see you out when you can make
it. Kite surfing... why is my life so dull?

Old February 5th 05, 02:52 AM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
Hi guys, I have not been on a BR in a while, have had good reasons
for it. Had an accident while kite surfing. Now I am well from that
but
now I have a nasty infected wound on my leg from some other ****e
making me eat antibiotics, so I am still not ready for a spin. Nex
weekend if on, I just might be there. Enjoy the ride this weekend.

damn, get well soon and all that...

perhaps you could put that kite to better use and beat the downhil
sped record :

--
flyingdutch

Old February 5th 05, 09:43 AM
NickZX6R

Claes wrote:
Hi guys, I have not been on a BR in a while, have had good reasons
for it. Had an accident while kite surfing. Now I am well from that,
but
now I have a nasty infected wound on my leg from some other ****e,
making me eat antibiotics, so I am still not ready for a spin. Next
weekend if on, I just might be there. Enjoy the ride this weekend.

Hey Claes

I was wondering what happened to you. I spose that Cervelo is still in
mint condition then

--
Nick
Old February 6th 05, 10:42 PM
Claes

NickZX6R Wrote:
Claes wrote:
Hi guys, I have not been on a BR in a while, have had good reasons
for it. Had an accident while kite surfing. Now I am well from that,
but
now I have a nasty infected wound on my leg from some other ****e,
making me eat antibiotics, so I am still not ready for a spin. Next
weekend if on, I just might be there. Enjoy the ride this weekend.

Hey Claes

I was wondering what happened to you. I spose that Cervelo is still in
mint condition then

--
Nick

Yeah, it is in good condition, that will NEVER change. *hold thumbs*
Sounds like you kind of like it? I thought you were a proper "steel i
real" man Funny things is, although it alu, and has "mid aer
wheels" It is just marginally worse, vibrantion wise, than my d
vicining, Columbus SPX, tubulars on very not aero rims. Or maybe i
is placebo, I sort of like the bugger so I might want it to be tha
way. :

--
Claes

Old February 6th 05, 10:46 PM
Claes

flyingdutch Wrote:
damn, get well soon and all that...

perhaps you could put that kite to better use and beat the downhil
sped record

Ha ha, kite in the air, and on a bicycle, could be done but the ris
involved is sort russian roulette, inversed, five chambers full, on
empty.

I rode 50 k this weekend, to sandringham and back, 50k, so I might b
ready for a slowish BR next weekend. Only thing is now I am i
Kensington, how far is that going to be to Doncaster? How lost will
get on the way there? ;

--
Claes