Parade Pic's

Old July 5th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Parade Pic's

Here are a couple of pics from the parade today, a bunch of us had the
perfect day for uni parade fun. Cheers.

|Filename: Lily and Logan 4th July Parade001.JPG |

aspenmike
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old July 5th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

#2, uni kids have the most fun!

|Filename: Cole & Fritz 4th july parade.jpg |

Old July 5th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

those cokers look HUGE (well bigger) when the spokes are covered with
crape paper or whatever it is. looks like you guys had a ball!

--
iridemymuni

The past is in your head, the future's in our hands

~~hold bananas for christ~~
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old July 5th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

what was the parade celebrating?

nice idea of crep'e papering the wheel , I might use it cause theres a
parade in two weks that i might be performing in

--
dan de man

tomtrevor wrote:
how the hell do u get fluro brown??? it would also probably look like
uve dunked the uni in a big pile of sh*t

iridemymuni wrote:
What colour ****s do you do tom ? flouro brown sh*ts? thats kinda weird

tomtrevor wrote:
y do u want to know the colour of my sh*t? like that just isn't natural
for someone to think that.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old July 5th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

he was celebrating 4th of july! its our country's birthday just in case
you didnt know.

looks like you had a blast!

--
manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
best gear around!
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old July 5th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

our country is well to old to remember things like that

--
zippy

*'Muni time trial weekend.' (http://tinyurl.com/q5z7m) 1st-3rd
September. (NOT 8th - 10th)*
zippy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11885

Old July 5th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

zippy wrote:
our country is well to old to remember things like that

It was the separation from your country.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old July 5th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Some places call it "Lose a Colony Day".

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old July 5th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

never do get rid of ya children do ya

Old July 5th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice photos. I can't imagine riding a Coker in a parade. Our 4th of
July parade moved soooo slooooowly that it would be hard to do on a
24".

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

Parade Pics! tylercox Unicycling 12 June 27th 05 09:38 PM
4th july parade pics make local newspapers aspenmike Unicycling 8 July 6th 04 04:58 PM
??? about Macy's Parade and Uni bugman Unicycling 3 December 1st 03 10:00 PM
NAUCC 2003 Pics UniBrier Unicycling 11 August 14th 03 11:52 PM