About Trek liquids

Old August 20th 04, 01:51 AM
Marty

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

Let me put this in simple terms: You're damaging your reputation on this
newsgroup with every post. The sooner you stop whining about what a
dick JD is, the sooner everyone will forget about it and go on with
business as usual. And believe me, I speak from experience on this one.

What?!? JD's a dick?

Just when you think you know someone......................

Old August 20th 04, 09:30 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"BB" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:31:05 +0100, spademan o---[) * wrote:

This thread has been highly amusing. And if half of it is true theres a
helluva lot more differences between America and the UK than I

realised...

You mean the part about jocks, the part about bike racks, or the part
about Treks?

I find it hard to believe that football players in the UK are any better
behaved than football players in the US (and its not even the same
football).

The whole Jocks/football players college lifestyle thing I think is entrely
different in the UK. Maybe its just were I grew up but sport meant pretty
little and certainly did not earn you the right to the 'cutest girls' or a
jacket with badges on. I think there is a definite difference in competitive
natures, you lot seem to respect sporting achievements a lot more although
apparently only if they're in the right sports...

Steve.

Old August 20th 04, 09:31 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"spademan o---[\) *"

cc.gov.uk wrote in
message ...
This thread has been highly amusing. And if half of it is true theres a
helluva lot more differences between America and the UK than I

realised...

The fact of the matter is that there are a helluva lot of differences
between Vo2lker's fantasyland and the rest of the USA. It's pretty
sad, in an amusing way.

I can see that, hence some of the amusement :-)

Steve.

Old August 20th 04, 01:23 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"cc" wrote in message

*Plonk*

Plonker!

Shaun aRe - Why is it folks feel like they NEED to announce k/f'ing someone?
I mean, it's just very childish!

Old August 20th 04, 01:25 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"spademan o---[\) *"

cc.gov.uk wrote in
message ...
This thread has been highly amusing. And if half of it is true theres a
helluva lot more differences between America and the UK than I

realised...

The fact of the matter is that there are a helluva lot of differences
between Vo2lker's fantasyland and the rest of the USA. It's pretty
sad, in an amusing way.

JD

Go on Jock Duff, type something witty!

Shaun aRe

Old August 20th 04, 05:35 PM
JD

"Dan Vo2lker" wrote in message ...
You have no idea where my examples come from. As long as I talk on AMB, I
am talking to a group that I see as understading or relating in a certain
way---Each of us has a way we talk to close friends, to business associates,
to siblings, and to various NG's. The personalities we portray are different
for each, based on the role we play in each. You don't like how I'm coming
across here, but to be honest, the responses I am getting are pushing me in
this direction. I do believe that what is "Right" is more important than
what is easy, and in the real world, might does make right, even when its
wrong ( but might can be "big money" , government, law, the military of a
country, or the brute strength which you allude to). If I discover I'm wrong
about something, and its significant, I will apologize and try to fix the
damage.

Hilarious, keep it up!

JD
Old August 20th 04, 10:15 PM
R.White

kantspel wrote in message ...
Dan Volker wrote:
SNIIIIIP

Dan V

Dewd, you really have an unhealthy preoccupation with JD, it's time to
move on.

Wouldn't that depend on who humped who first? Maybe you should re-read
the entire thread to see who whipped out their dick first.

Not picking sides, just thought this commnet was off base little.
Old August 20th 04, 10:19 PM
JD

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message ...
"JD" wrote in message
om...
"spademan o---[\) *"

cc.gov.uk wrote in
message ...
This thread has been highly amusing. And if half of it is true theres a
helluva lot more differences between America and the UK than I

realised...

The fact of the matter is that there are a helluva lot of differences
between Vo2lker's fantasyland and the rest of the USA. It's pretty
sad, in an amusing way.

JD

Go on Jock Duff, type something witty!

Using wits with the witless is a waste of time.

JD
Old August 20th 04, 10:20 PM
Stephen Baker

Dan V says:

and in the real world, might does make right, even when its
wrong

Wrong - Especially when it's wrong. Might will never make "right", only "what
you WILL do", which is a very different beast indeed.

Steve