Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

Old November 8th 04, 12:06 PM
TBF::.

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bob R says:

And you have done so well that you now work for someone else?

First, I don't build boats...
Second, at the age of 50, with all the kids having left home, I really
just
want a nice job to go to every day. I am sick of trying to sell myself,
being
a shiity salesman. Some folks love my designs, others obviously don't.
The
company where I work now is owned by someone who still sails a boat I drew
14
years ago, still loves it and still wins races in it.

Do AMB people get a "club discount" ??

Old November 8th 04, 02:14 PM
Slacker

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:06:24 -0500, TBF::. wrote=
:

=

drew
14
years ago, still loves it and still wins races in it.

Do AMB people get a "club discount" ??

You're so dinghy!

-- =

Slacker
Old November 8th 04, 06:03 PM
MattB

Stephen Baker wrote:
Bob R says:

wrong

Care to quote something, BR, or are we just supposed to believe you?

Steve

HE IS! A BIG FAT LIAR!

One time we were riding and he said the upcoming downhill would be "soon"
and "not too steep".
Well, we had to climb a bunch more, and then I almost crashed on the DH
because it was TOO STEEP!

He will suffer for that next time he comes over!

Matt

Old November 8th 04, 10:02 PM
Stephen Baker

TBF says:

Do AMB people get a "club discount" ??

In your dreams, Fox-boy... ;-)

Steve
Old November 8th 04, 10:45 PM
TBF::.

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
TBF says:

Do AMB people get a "club discount" ??

In your dreams, Fox-boy... ;-)

Steve

Rats, not like I could afford one of your toys anyway ;-)

Old November 9th 04, 01:20 AM
Bob Rogers

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bob R says:

And you have done so well that you now work for someone else?

First, I don't build boats...

Never said you did

a shiity salesman.

Poor social skills?

Old November 9th 04, 01:21 AM
Bob Rogers

"R.White" wrote in message
om...

There are no driveways in public housing.

I'll defer to your obvious expertise in getting free $$ from Uncle Sam

Old November 9th 04, 02:05 AM
Stephen Baker

BF says:

Rats, not like I could afford one of your toys anyway ;-)

Heh heh! The design is just the beginning. Typical building costs are about
10x the design cost. That is to say - typical design costs are 10% of building
cost. Haven't had a good 75k design for years. ;-(

Steve
Old November 9th 04, 02:10 AM
Stephen Baker

Bobby says:

Never said you did

Sounded to me like you implied it, though...

a shiity salesman.

Poor social skills?

Nope, just modest to a fault. ;-)

Steve