Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

Old November 14th 04, 05:56 AM
Bob Rogers

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
Bob Rogers wrote:

At least he has got a babe

Somewhat sober on a Saturday night, Bob??? Hide the neighborhood

children.

(And not just from his driving.)
--
BS (no, really)

Typing lefthanded Bill?

Old November 14th 04, 10:42 PM
JD

"TBF::." wrote in message ...
"JD" wrote in message
om...
"TBF::." wrote in message
"JD" wrote in message
om...
"TBF::." wrote in message
No, you want to stay and contradict anything I may have to say,
calling me a liar for eternity. Wait, that's already been archived
in
Google...thanks.

JD

But JD, he just did to you what you attempt to do with everyone else
who
participates in AMB, but doesn't ride where you ride or have a bike
that's
worth more than your kid's education fund.

Oh yeah, he also made ya drop your pants and show us how lame you are,
but
then, I at least, already knew that, LMAO.

Is English your first language?

JD

No it's my third, and I'm working on #4.

You might want to master it before making more of a fool out of yourself.

JD

Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

Nah, you don't really need any help in being made a fool of. You do a
fine job on your own.

JD
Old November 14th 04, 10:44 PM
TBF::.

Oh JD....that would be your job, wouldn't it??!!

Nah, you don't really need any help in being made a fool of. You do a
fine job on your own.

JD

Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
effort into it loser.

Old November 14th 04, 10:53 PM
JD

"TBF::." wrote in message ...
Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
effort into it loser.

I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.

JD
Old November 14th 04, 10:58 PM
TBF::.

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"TBF::." wrote in message
Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
effort into it loser.

I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.

JD

Oh JaayDee, don't let your mind wander too far, it's too little to be out
all alone.

Come again when you have your A game tuned up, ok??

Old November 14th 04, 11:23 PM
Bob Rogers

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"TBF::." wrote in message

Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
effort into it loser.

I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.

JD

Maybe HE was spending time with his kids? Try it sometime..or at least more
than twice a year

Old November 14th 04, 11:29 PM
TBF::.

"Bob Rogers" wrote in message

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"TBF::." wrote in message

Geez, if your gonna take that long with a come-back, at least put some
effort into it loser.

I was busy riding my bicycle and doing trail work, not sitting behind
a computer like some kind of virtua-vulture. There's this thing
called "a life", maybe you should seek one, humpy.

JD

Maybe HE was spending time with his kids? Try it sometime..or at least
more
than twice a year

LOL good guess. I would love to ride all day everyday, but the mortgage
needs paying, and the kids are not growing up without me there every step of
the way.

Next weekend is mine on the new bike!

Old November 15th 04, 06:10 AM
Paladin

(JD) wrote in message

It would seem that our new friends thinks I have only ridden with
"imaginary" people on am-b and that I am some kind of compulsive liar.
Let's hear what am-b has to say about it.

Translation: "Where's the cavalry?!!!"

Another spin from the ballerina. Wondering if about 30 or so people
who post here enjoy being called "imaginary" and how many think that I
am a liar is not a call for anything other than an opinion.

JD

I'm a figment of your imagination who knows JD & has ridden with him
more than a few times. He has NO reason to lie. Just ride with him.

He certainly doesn't need anyone like me to stand up in his defense.

But, since I know and trust him as a friend, I tell you that he is the
real deal. But what difference does it make? You don't know me. I
could just be a brown-nosing liar, or an imaginary tough guy, like
others on the usenet.

But research my history if you must, I've been riding for ~12yrs
really steady, got bored quickly with racing, but prefer epic xc and
challenging SS trails in the NW quadrant of USA and some south
central.

I'm also a danged good camp cook at our annual AMB backcountry rides.

Simply put, the Freak puts the sport and expert class racers I ride
with, to shame, and I think anybody that's ridden with him will
concur. Not only that, he's a lot of fun to have out on the trail, or
any place else. That doesn't mean he might not be a doof in other
areas, (aren't we all?) but for mtnbiking, he knows his ****e.

If he says he's ridden something he has. Probably twice. Once on
gears, and once without. Why should he have to lie? He doesn't.

paladin
Old November 15th 04, 06:29 AM
Bob Rogers

"Paladin" wrote in message
om...
Simply put, the Freak puts the sport and expert class racers I ride
with, to shame,

I don't doubt you, but the simple truth is the guy speaks out from both
sides of his ass.

In other words he is a hypocrite

Old November 15th 04, 07:05 PM
JD

"Bub Rogers" wrote in message ...
I don't doubt you, but the simple truth is the guy speaks out from both
sides of his ass.

In other words he is a hypocrite

This coming from Count Drunkula, cowering in the shadows.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JD