36er speed run

Old August 16th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default 36er speed run

Just got back from the 1/4 mile track at the local HS to see how fast I
could go on the straight section of the track...while holding my
camcorder and wearing my gps watch! I did two runs, and both were
pretty fast considering I was filming while riding, and no...this time
no fisheye, lol.

I also used a static camcorder on tripod to capture the finishing
passes. I should have a vid up soon in the video section.

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old August 16th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

max speed?

--
scotthue
Old August 16th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

scotthue wrote:
max speed?

Go 'here' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNkAe780VOQ) to see!

Old August 16th 08, 07:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

MuniAddict wrote:
Go 'here' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNkAe780VOQ) to see!

Oh, piling on of superlatives. Go Terry! What a feat. I hope it meets
your projected quota of youtube hits, but if not, I think you just need
to learn from the SNL skit about Don't Fear the Reaper. Those videos
need More Cowbell! Your videos need More Peacesign!

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
Old August 16th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Beach Babes! Beach Babes! Beach Babes!

Some fast riding there Terry, my top is 10mph hands free. Now lets see
some fast times with those beach babes you teased us about at the end
there.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old August 16th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Also... enjoyed the remote control bit!

Beach Babes!

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old August 16th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

Terry, that's perfectly flat, 114's are for hills my man.

--
scotthue
Old August 16th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

good job. Glad you didn't drop the camera cuz youtube would probably
have to get you another! Keep the vids coming

--
rem48
Old August 16th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

scotthue wrote:
Terry, that's perfectly flat, 114's are for hills my man.

I know, but the 42mm cranks I ordered haven't come in yet! Yeah those
114's are super long and made for climbing up 45 degree
hills!

Old August 16th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

I'm using 140's now. It's flat here, do you guys think I should go with
100's?

Does anyone know of a place besides UDC that sells them ? They want to
charge me 14 $ to ship cranks that cost 18.

--
feel the light

KH 36er T.M.C. Unicycling 7 July 29th 08 04:28 AM
36er spokes? lpounds Unicycling 13 March 22nd 08 12:33 PM
Finally I own a 36er! norry Unicycling 12 August 29th 07 12:11 AM
Wish: Knobbly 36er mark williamson Unicycling 30 November 16th 06 02:33 AM
36er tyres - which is best? mark williamson Unicycling 32 June 22nd 06 07:13 PM