Under attack by Diesel Power !

Old August 16th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Default Under attack by Diesel Power !

http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060814_164640Dev.html

Not that justice will be swift, but the Spanish manner of delay (did I
hear a mañana ?) may get some octane boost here.

--

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
Old August 16th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
wimpyVO2

Sandy wrote:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060814_164640Dev.html

Not that justice will be swift, but the Spanish manner of delay (did I
hear a mañana ?) may get some octane boost here.

Jan Ullrich is using the Armstrong Gambit: sue your accusers.

Old August 16th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
trg

"wimpyVO2" a écrit dans le message de news:
Sandy wrote:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060814_164640Dev.html

Not that justice will be swift, but the Spanish manner of delay (did I
hear a mañana ?) may get some octane boost here.

Jan Ullrich is using the Armstrong Gambit: sue your accusers.

As in the Tour, I doubt he'll be as successful as Armstrong in his tactics.

Old August 16th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vader

Sandy wrote:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060814_164640Dev.html

Not that justice will be swift, but the Spanish manner of delay (did I
hear a mañana ?) may get some octane boost here.

--

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
*****
"Manners are of more importance than laws... Manners are what vex or soothe,
corrupt or purify, exalt or debase, barbarize or refine us, by a constant,
steady, uniform, insensible operation, like that of the air we breathe in.."
Burke, E.

Why would Franke be subject to a prson sentence if he loses? If this a
civil suit, or a criminal one?

Old August 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Vader a écrit :
Sandy wrote:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060814_164640Dev.html

Not that justice will be swift, but the Spanish manner of delay (did I
hear a mañana ?) may get some octane boost here.

--

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
*****
"Manners are of more importance than laws... Manners are what vex or soothe,
corrupt or purify, exalt or debase, barbarize or refine us, by a constant,
steady, uniform, insensible operation, like that of the air we breathe in.."
Burke, E.

Why would Franke be subject to a prson sentence if he loses? If this a
civil suit, or a criminal one?

Both are potential results - as I recall, up to 250 000 euros and up to
6 months prison. Of course neither upper value would be reached.

Gonchar Robert Chung Racing 103 July 27th 06 08:22 PM
Looking for power exchange female Ridey Isawoosy Mountain Biking 0 June 10th 06 04:25 AM
"It's Not About the Drugs" B. Lafferty Racing 203 August 12th 05 08:23 AM