Well...

Old September 13th 12, 09:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Default Well...

atriage wrote:
It beatsme how they get straight back on their bikes and carry
on racing, when I stack it I crawl to the side of the road and sulk for
at least 20 minutes.

I'm normally fine on the day it happens (adrenaline theory etc), but the
next morning when I get up or try to get up is another matter.

Old September 13th 12, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 13/09/2012 09:55, Simply Fred wrote:
Mower Man wrote:
And as for the road surfaces...

atriage wrote:
Don't mention them, I can feel a rant coming on.

Dumbass,
Bankers bonuses are far more important than road surfaces. You wouldn't
want the poor bankers to starve would you ?

Kill all bankers and mash them up with bitumen to make tarmac with.
Imagine the thrill of riding on a smoothly banker surfaced road.