Article: My Life With Lance Armstrong

Old September 12th 12, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman[_3_]

Default Article: My Life With Lance Armstrong

From the article:
I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during the height of his
racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real problem is something
that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful tactics he uses against
people who tell the truth about him, on and off the bike.

Read it at http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor...e/biking/road-
biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html?page=1 or http://5z8.info/like-a-
rose-for-emily-but-real-and-on-camera_g1e9nl_autoinstall

J. Spaceman

Old September 12th 12, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 9/11/2012 9:49 PM, Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article:
I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during the height of his
racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real problem is something
that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful tactics he uses against
people who tell the truth about him, on and off the bike.

Read it at http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor...e/biking/road-
biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html?page=1 or http://5z8.info/like-a-
rose-for-emily-but-real-and-on-camera_g1e9nl_autoinstall

J. Spaceman

That's an old story that he gets to sell again because of LANCE's
new notoriety. The gopher that claims LANCE was going to buy him
a bike shop. The guy that claimed he found andro (not very likely)
laying around LANCE's place.

Old September 12th 12, 08:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Jason Spaceman a écrit profondement:

| From the article:
| -------------------------------------------------------------
| I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during the height of his
| racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real problem is something
| that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful tactics he uses against
| people who tell the truth about him, on and off the bike.
| --------------------------------------------------------------

| Read it at http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor...e/biking/road-
| biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html?page=1 or http://5z8.info/like-a-
| rose-for-emily-but-real-and-on-camera_g1e9nl_autoinstall

Like the old Yorkshireman said: "Where there´s Muck, there´s Brass."

Or the Haggis-Snapper who said: "Here´s looking up your kilt, Jock"

--
Davey Crockett
Support your Greek Brothers
Old September 14th 12, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:49:55 PM UTC-7, Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article: ------------------------------------------------------------- I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during the height of his racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real problem is something that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful tactics he uses against people who tell the truth about him, on and off the bike. -------------------------------------------------------------- Read it at http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor...e/biking/road- biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html?page=1 or http://5z8.info/like-a- rose-for-emily-but-real-and-on-camera_g1e9nl_autoinstall J. Spaceman

He asks himself....do I think Lance cheated? He was his so-called personal assistant for 2 years and he uses the "think he cheated" phrase. If you don't know for sure then shut the **** up!
Phil H