Review our new movie.

Old January 24th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Review our new movie.

that was really good, i like the modification to the song too

--
Radical Reed

If at first you don't suceed, distroy all evidence that you tried

the main reason santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
girls live.
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old January 24th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah i am riding my bedford light.. i need to get splined soon too cuz
it wont last long with some of the big jumps i wanna do.

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old January 24th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i kno what you mean...how much do you have that you can spend?

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil
'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Old January 24th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well i want to just buy a splined hub and cranks for my bedford light
for like 100-200$... do u know if bedford or any where else has any in
that range?? i know bedford has a kh hub and cranks for like 250$ but i
want to get cheaper ones. and i dont want to get the torker dx cuz i
think i am better off just getting a new hub and cranks... i am talking
in CDN currency.

Old January 25th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

alllrrriiiggghhtttt.. better then the other movie.. music still isnt
right... it's not because you like a song that it's right for a uni
movie..guy in red actaully ****ed me off.. the 360 unispin were nice
the stand up ww was nice as well.. but once more I dont know what Im
watching.. the guy is doing 360 unispin but sidehoping with 2 hands on
the uni.. up a picnic table by hoping on the bench.. a 360 unispin is
advanced stuff.. sidehoping with 2 hands is beginer .. well
anywas this time ill give u 6/10

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old January 25th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Shaun Kong will not be pleased with your choice of music.

--
uniMcPeat

I grab onto my carbonfiber and get set free, into a uni-magic world with
wizards and cats and autographed King Griffy Jr. Baseball bats
uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

Old January 25th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

why?? who is shaun kong?

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old January 25th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maxisback wrote:
alllrrriiiggghhtttt.. better then the other movie.. music still isnt
right... it's not because you like a song that it's right for a uni
movie..guy in red actaully ****ed me off.. the 360 unispin were nice
the stand up ww was nice as well.. but once more I dont know what Im
watching.. the guy is doing 360 unispin but sidehoping with 2 hands on
the uni.. up a picnic table by hoping on the bench.. a 360 unispin is
advanced stuff.. sidehoping with 2 hands is beginer .. well
anywas this time ill give u 6/10

Thats sort of what I thought, there was some nice stuff in it but I
don't like how you go back and forth between advanced stuff and really
basic stuff.
I don't get the china thing either

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old January 25th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you hop seat out with both hands... hmmm. anyways it was alot better
than your first one. i agree with litl dude. and maxisback. you switch
between crappy table hopping to 360 unispins.... hmhmh. o well. i bet
you could be alt better but just keep practicing.

keep up the good work.

--
manon1wheel

pure trials
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old January 25th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

do people get better height with seat in front one hand jumping? or is
it just for style?? i havnt really tryed one handed but i think it will
be easy to pick up. is that all that is beginnerISH??

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Review my movie please irvinegr Unicycling 41 January 22nd 06 09:29 PM
Unicycling Tips & Tutorials movie gallery finally up! munimanpete Unicycling 6 July 12th 05 01:34 PM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 09:37 AM
review - PRO, The Movie k.papai Racing 2 December 17th 04 03:47 PM