Attention WUKO goers!

Old January 13th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default Attention WUKO goers!

Hello,

I'm bringing along three copies of Defect and possibly some extra
bedford clothes I have around. Would anyone be interested in buying one
of those things from me for cheap? If not, I wouldn't bring any, if so,
i'll bring it out and i'm sure it will be quite a bit cheaper than they
have it there.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

wow, 2 threads?

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com

Attention WUKO goers! unifreak7 Unicycling 0 January 13th 08 11:04 PM
Attention Cyclists!!! Gary Coles General 1 December 10th 05 05:19 PM
Attention Cyclists Gary Coles Australia 0 December 10th 05 10:21 AM
Attention Cyclists! Gary Coles Racing 0 December 10th 05 10:14 AM
Attention Cyclists Gary Coles Recumbent Biking 0 December 10th 05 10:10 AM