Kris Holm on You've Been Framed (UK TV)

Old July 20th 03, 12:10 PM
Danny Colyer

Default Kris Holm on You've Been Framed (UK TV)

A month ago, John Maddox wrote:
TO EVERYONE who went to the british unicycling convention - as you

know
kris holm was there, doing tricks but also falling on his nuts! I

video
the nutcracker suite in which kris holm climbs onto the handrail (next
to those steps near the sports hall) does a still stand then falls

off,
well i sent this footage to YOUVE BEEN FRAMED and it is appearing on
your screens on 20th July hopfully enjoy.

Well, I set myself a reminder (thanks John) which came up when I booted
my computer this morning, went to set the video, and found that,
according to the TV guide, You've Been Framed isn't on today. At least
not on HTV. Yet the You've Been Framed website (
http://www.youvebeenframedonline.co.uk/ ) mentions that there *is* a
series on ITV on Sundays.

So is it only showing in certain regions? Or does it start next week?
Or is it on ITV2? Anyone know?

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

Old July 20th 03, 07:07 PM
joe

According to John, he said it was this Sunday coming... hold on

tonight!

--
joe - Hockey Head

www.cool.unicyclist.com
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old July 20th 03, 07:31 PM
joe

..humm...

but it dont seem to be on!

Old July 20th 03, 10:26 PM
Mikefule

Possibly the TV people need to know that they have the authority of both
the copyright owner and the individual shown before they broadcast it.
There could be legal difficulties otherwise.

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we
fall."
Confucius