Stop a Douchebag

Old November 4th 17, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Stop a Douchebag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Old November 4th 17, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Only watched a small part of your boring ****.
I may have counted four + men against one woman driver.
Were they cyclists?
BTW, if any ******s try that on with me I will break a few noses.
Now, go find something interesting to post.
Sad little ****.

Old November 4th 17, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 6:45:54 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Only watched a small part of your boring ****.
I may have counted four + men against one woman driver.

I thought you would stop at that point, if you had watched the rest you would see they confront men as well.

Were they cyclists?

Define Cyclist.

BTW, if any ******s try that on with me I will break a few noses.

Typical motorist, 'Violence is the answer, what was the question.'

Now, go find something interesting to post.

Viewing is not compulsory, feel free to kill-file me.

Sad little ****.

Senile old fart.

Old November 4th 17, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Only watched a small part of your boring ****.
I may have counted four + men against one woman driver.

I thought you would stop at that point, if you had watched the rest
you would see they confront men as well.

No, you did not think at all. You just posted your usual **** and I gave you
the time to watch it. Few would have given you this honour.

Were they cyclists?

Define Cyclist.

Don't try to bait me, you are not clever enough.

BTW, if any ******s try that on with me I will break a few noses.

Typical motorist, 'Violence is the answer, what was the question.'

What question did I ask about motorists on a cycling group?

Now, go find something interesting to post.

Viewing is not compulsory, feel free to kill-file me.

I have never kill-filed anybody and never will.

Sad little ****.

Senile old fart.

Why do you say that?

Old November 4th 17, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Only watched a small part of your boring ****.
I may have counted four + men against one woman driver.

I thought you would stop at that point, if you had watched the rest
you would see they confront men as well.

No, you did not think at all. You just posted your usual **** and I gave you
the time to watch it. Few would have given you this honour.

Watch what?

Were they cyclists?

Define Cyclist.

Don't try to bait me, you are not clever enough.

Define Cyclist.

BTW, if any ******s try that on with me I will break a few noses.

Typical motorist, 'Violence is the answer, what was the question.'

What question did I ask about motorists on a cycling group?

You are the one who 'thinks' violence is the answer.

Now, go find something interesting to post.

Viewing is not compulsory, feel free to kill-file me.

I have never kill-filed anybody and never will.

Sad little ****.

Senile old fart.

Why do you say that?

Thank you for proving my point.

Old November 5th 17, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 05.11.2017 09:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I have never kill-filed anybody and never will.

You have kill-filed me.
Old November 5th 17, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 04/11/2017 14:47, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Save everyone the trouble of watching an OT video: are any of them on
bicycles?
Old November 5th 17, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Only watched a small part of your boring ****.
I may have counted four + men against one woman driver.

I thought you would stop at that point, if you had watched the rest
you would see they confront men as well.

No, you did not think at all. You just posted your usual **** and I gave you
the time to watch it. Few would have given you this honour.

Were they cyclists?

Define Cyclist.

Don't try to bait me, you are not clever enough.

Nut when it comes to baiting, Jester is a master.

He's already adnmitted that a few posts back.
Old November 5th 17, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIRlLCoC-I

Typical motorists.

Only watched a small part of your boring ****.
I may have counted four + men against one woman driver.

I thought you would stop at that point, if you had watched the rest
you would see they confront men as well.

No, you did not think at all. You just posted your usual **** and I
gave you the time to watch it. Few would have given you this honour.

Were they cyclists?

Define Cyclist.

Don't try to bait me, you are not clever enough.

Nut when it comes to baiting, Jester is a master.

He's already adnmitted that a few posts back.

Baiting only works when the baiter receives a reply. I see the bait and do
not reply very often. This upsets him.