Unicycling Tips & Tutorials movie gallery finally up!

Old July 11th 05, 02:42 AM
munimanpete

Default Unicycling Tips & Tutorials movie gallery finally up!

Hi guys,
I know its been a while, but i've been really busy lately with school
and sport etc so havn't had a lot of free time to work on the site. But
now its the holidays!
So I am please to announce the 'Movie Gallery' page is finally up! I
have added the list of all the big movies Andrew came up with. With
direct links to the movies, brief descriptions, the style of riding in
each movie, and the movies properties (format, size, etc)
I think this is going to be a really helpfull list, and should reduce
the number of "good online movies?" threads
Andrew put in a lot of work making the list and its' finally up! I still
have to add the list of movie galleries and movie trailers, but that
wont take long and I should have it done in the next day or to.

So please check out the site and the new page at:
http://www.unicycle.2ya.com - Unicycling Tips & Tutorials

And as always if you have any comments, queries etc let us know!
Thanks
Peter

'*Unicycling Tips & Tutorials*' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com)

--
munimanpete - the unicycling kiwi

WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old July 11th 05, 03:17 AM
James_Potter

sweeet, that's gonna be really useful!! thanks!

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old July 11th 05, 04:29 AM
WWUunicycler

Whoo hoo!!

Looks good!

--
WWUunicycler - My new Qu-ax Trials is in the mail!
WWUunicycler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10142

Old July 11th 05, 06:57 AM
nrkist

The tips on obstacle construction are going to be helpful, when i have
some time to build

--
nrkist - The Trail is my Mistress

"The trail is my mistress, but you can be my girlfriend on the side"

"And there goes the nut, and the nuts and NOOO not the NUTS!! calm down
they were only salted not the honey roasted ones"
nrkist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9895

Old July 12th 05, 02:04 AM
munimanpete

As promised the rest of it is up!

I have now added the 'Video Galleries' section - which gives a list of
websites with video galleries on them, and descriptions about the
videos.
And also the 'Movie Trailers' section - Just a list of Movie trailers of
actual unicycle movies such as the Universe series with descriptions and
file info.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas of movies,
galleries or trailers to add let me or Andrew know!

Thanks,
Peter.

'Unicycling Tips & Tutorials (www.unicycle.2ya.com)'
(http://www.unicycle.2ya.com)

Old July 12th 05, 05:41 AM
andrew_carter

Awesome Peter, thanks!

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*

Old July 12th 05, 01:34 PM
monociclos

Sweet idea!

But.. the weak point is that the list is not dynamic, I mean it is plain
html.

It would be much more powerfull a database with rankings, update on-line
and that kind of things.

It is very easy! If you whant to implement that idea i can help you.

Cheers!

Pepe, Monociclos.Com

--
monociclos - Doin` trials