Non riding friend pi**ed me off today

Old August 17th 04, 06:48 PM
the black rose

Luigi de Guzman wrote:
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:41:53 +0800, "black"
wrote:

Let's not forget the real reason we like riding bikes - we think we look
great in spandex (despite all the evidence to the contrary).

Well, I guess I do. In the sense that when I'm hungry, sausages look
appetizing, and I look like a sausage.

Admit it folks, they're silly clothes. Functionally excellent, yes--I
have shorts. But just a bit silly.

SHH!!!! Don't say that around my husband!!! He's still wedded to the
idea that riding in jeans is somehow safer.

I'm hoping to talk him into spandex some day. Mmmm, men in spandex. Meow!

-km

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old August 18th 04, 03:25 AM
Hijo de la Changa

"Bootboiler" wrote in message
m...

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my

bicycle
I want to ride it where I like.

Yeah, yeah, fine..

But get it the hell out of the library, OK? It's real funny, until someone
gets their eye put out.

Old August 18th 04, 06:34 PM
Pat Lamb

wrote:

Let's not forget the real reason we like riding bikes - we think we look
great in spandex (despite all the evidence to the contrary).

Well, I guess I do. In the sense that when I'm hungry, sausages look
appetizing, and I look like a sausage.

Admit it folks, they're silly clothes. Functionally excellent, yes--I
have shorts. But just a bit silly.

SHH!!!! Don't say that around my husband!!! He's still wedded to the
idea that riding in jeans is somehow safer.

I'm hoping to talk him into spandex some day. Mmmm, men in spandex. Meow!

-km

Lycra is part of my personal safety plan. Anybody hits, me, they gotta
look at me while the cops come. Do you really want to do that, or will
you drive around me?

Pat