Favorite riding weather?

Old August 20th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Default Favorite riding weather?

hobo_chuck wrote:
When it's cold and dry your fingers freeze if you try to hold the saddle
handle.

You people who live where there isn't winter are crazy...

I quite like it over here because there are few days when doing normal
things become impossible, Its nice to hear that you freezz regualy
though.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
Old August 20th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

I like it when its30-45 degrees. When you get hot you just remove
layers!!!

--
Michaelgoround
Old August 20th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

I like cool, dry days for riding... A light mist is nice for keeping
cool, but sunny is nice because it looks good on the vids and generally
makes me feel more energetic for some reason. Therefore spring is the
best time to ride!

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Restoring a Mini Mayfair... It's going to be awesome!!!!!!
Old August 21st 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

agreed- when it's not raining spring is awesome. i've had some really
good riding days in spring. they talk about april showers, but we can't
predict the flurry of showers with that much accuracy anymore.

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freelyhttp://uk.youtube.com/user/epistolize

organise my thughts into lines
'www.voodoounicycles.com' (http://www.voodoounicycles.com)
and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
Old August 21st 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

45-65 F, Dry, and Sunny

Also 70 F, right before it rains (or if it begins in a drizzle, before
it gets too wet and rains hard), only problem with this is you don't
have mush time.

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old August 21st 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surndr

light drizzle to a downpour as long as there is no lightning

--
surndr

Am I supposed to say something amazing here ?
Old August 21st 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mynutsache

i like riding in the cold a swell cuz i cant remove layers as my man
tittys would bounce me to death

--
mynutsache

two blondes walked into a bar...(shortly thereafter they both had the
appropriate adult beverage )