E3 picks

Old March 25th 05, 07:17 AM
Kenny

Default E3 picks

1 Klier
2 Devolder
3 Boonen

Kenny

Old March 25th 05, 05:53 PM
Tom Kunich

Isn't it time that Devolder blow Boonen's doors off just to sign on?

Old March 25th 05, 08:01 PM

1) Boonen
2) Hammond
3) van Petegem

Old March 25th 05, 08:24 PM
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

1. Boonen
2. A bike length.
3. Another bike length.

Old March 26th 05, 09:49 PM
Bart Van Hoorebeeck

"Jeff Jones" jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com schreef

All top favorites for the Ronde were there battling it out as if it was the
real thing, and not a single remark here?
Has Magilla won ?

Old March 26th 05, 10:00 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:49:08 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
All top favorites for the Ronde were there battling it out as if it
was the real thing, and not a single remark here?

I had a short mail exchange with a certain someone, pondered posting
here but thought it would be futile; nobody has seen the race (yet!
apparently someone's posting to a.b.m.s as we speak) and the big report
on CN is already up. See, it's Jeff and his henchmen who are killing rbr
:heather:

I wrote:

"Yes I saw it, great! *Very* strong by Boonen and Klier to hold the
group off for so long. Though it did look a little like only Dekker and
PVP were able to gain a few seconds every pull, but were held up by the
rest of the group (and passively by Wesemann of course). But maybe it
was my imagination while I was rooting for Dekker."

and later:

"-- Dekker was great, but he spent a bit much early on.
He did, didn't he? Too bad about the railway crossing."

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old March 26th 05, 10:12 PM
Bart Van Hoorebeeck

"Ewoud Dronkert" schreef

apparently someone's posting to a.b.m.s as we speak

Is he? And the crowd there doesn't object that posting training rides
material clutters the thing too much?

Old March 26th 05, 10:16 PM
MagillaGorilla

Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:

"Jeff Jones" jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com schreef

All top favorites for the Ronde were there battling it out as if it was the
real thing, and not a single remark here?
Has Magilla won ?

I'm gonna start charging appearance fees if I keep getting called to the
line.

This E3 nonsense doesn't matter. Boonen will never win Paris-Roubaix
and he will likely become another David Millar.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old March 26th 05, 10:59 PM
Tom Kunich

"Bart Van Hoorebeeck" wrote in message
news

"Jeff Jones" jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com schreef

All top favorites for the Ronde were there battling it out as if it was
the
real thing, and not a single remark here?
Has Magilla won ?

AA stands for more than Magilla's real team.

Old March 26th 05, 11:39 PM

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:49:08 GMT, Bart Van Hoorebeeck wrote:
All top favorites for the Ronde were there battling it out as if it
was the real thing, and not a single remark here?

I had a short mail exchange with a certain someone, pondered posting
here but thought it would be futile; nobody has seen the race (yet!
apparently someone's posting to a.b.m.s as we speak) and the big

report
on CN is already up. See, it's Jeff and his henchmen who are killing

rbr
:heather:

I watched it on cyclingtv.com, I thought van Petegem looked very
strong. How come the officials don't have their **** together enough
to hold up the chasing group(s) at the railroad crossing, aren't those
occurences somewhat regular?

Went for a 4 hour ride, came back and caught the finale of the last
stage of the Bartoli-Coppi race on the internet as well. There is a
site that has RAI sport. Magilla needs to get in touch with Aggiano and
tell him how meaningless that race is, he was crying like a baby at the
finish. Maybe he forgot to take his Prozac this morning.