Wasatch Crest Conditions

Old June 28th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Wasatch Crest Conditions

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3617

Looks open to me.

JD

Old June 29th 06, 05:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3617

Looks open to me.

JD

Thanks. My own recon last weekend was thwarted by a major case of
insomnia. I was sleepy enough Sunday to have been unable to enjoy it had
I gone. But THIS weekend... I'll be doing my favorite out-and-back from
Mill Creek, and expect to hit some isolated snow in the shaded spots.

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,
Old June 29th 06, 01:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3617

Looks open to me.

Wow, what a gorgeous trail...I need to get off LI...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old June 29th 06, 06:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

The lake pic was gorgeous!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

oups.com...

Old June 29th 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Raptor wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3617

Looks open to me.

JD

Thanks. My own recon last weekend was thwarted by a major case of
insomnia. I was sleepy enough Sunday to have been unable to enjoy it had
I gone. But THIS weekend... I'll be doing my favorite out-and-back from
Mill Creek, and expect to hit some isolated snow in the shaded spots.

I have agents everywhere, lending to my virtual omnipresence that is
unmatched.

JD

Old June 30th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Thanks. My own recon last weekend was thwarted by a major case of
insomnia. I was sleepy enough Sunday to have been unable to enjoy it had
I gone. But THIS weekend... I'll be doing my favorite out-and-back from
Mill Creek, and expect to hit some isolated snow in the shaded spots.

I have agents everywhere, lending to my virtual omnipresence that is
unmatched.

JD

You do seem to get around.

Old June 30th 06, 06:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:11:54 -0700, Raptor wrote:

JD wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Thanks. My own recon last weekend was thwarted by a major case of
insomnia. I was sleepy enough Sunday to have been unable to enjoy it
had
I gone. But THIS weekend... I'll be doing my favorite out-and-back from
Mill Creek, and expect to hit some isolated snow in the shaded spots.

I have agents everywhere, lending to my virtual omnipresence that is
unmatched.
JD

You do seem to get around.

JD gets around more than a stripper at a drunken frat party.
____
Slack
Old June 30th 06, 11:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...

Raptor wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3617

Looks open to me.

JD

Thanks. My own recon last weekend was thwarted by a major case of
insomnia. I was sleepy enough Sunday to have been unable to enjoy it had
I gone. But THIS weekend... I'll be doing my favorite out-and-back from
Mill Creek, and expect to hit some isolated snow in the shaded spots.

I have agents everywhere, lending to my virtual omnipresence that is
unmatched.

JD

It's the witchs that give him power.

Marty

Old June 30th 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Marty wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...

Raptor wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3617

Looks open to me.

JD

Thanks. My own recon last weekend was thwarted by a major case of
insomnia. I was sleepy enough Sunday to have been unable to enjoy it had
I gone. But THIS weekend... I'll be doing my favorite out-and-back from
Mill Creek, and expect to hit some isolated snow in the shaded spots.

I have agents everywhere, lending to my virtual omnipresence that is
unmatched.

JD

It's the witchs that give him power.

Marty