Ride-A-Lot is a victim!!

Old July 1st 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default Ride-A-Lot is a victim!!

RIde-A-Lot stated he is a victim of me!!

Ride-A-Lot, please sing for us "I am a Victim of LIBBY, he has
embarrassed me with my own truths, I am a nerd, a feminist, an women
spirit man body, and because LIBBY made me see this I am a victim, and
I tried to call & complain about where he posts from, and I embarrassed
myself further!!"

Old July 1st 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

On 30 Jun 2006 16:04:50 -0700, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

RIde-A-Lot stated he is a victim of me!!

205.240.11.90 = [ nike.csd.net ]
OrgName: Sprint
OrgID: SPRN
Address: 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Reston
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20196
Country: US
NetRange: 205.240.0.0 - 205.247.255.255
CIDR: 205.240.0.0/13
NetName: SPRINT-BLKF
NetHandle: NET-205-240-0-0-1
Parent: NET-205-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET
NameServer: NS2-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET
NameServer: NS3-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1995-04-24
Updated: 1995-08-21
RTechHandle: SPRINT-NOC-ARIN
RTechName: Sprintlink (Sprint)