The Triton's competition

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21st 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Default The Triton's competition

I have a friend who's in the metal fabrication business and is
interested in hearing about possibly making unicycle frames and
seatpost's. He can get a hold of ANY metal and welds so good it makes
me cry. I talked with him today and tried to explain how he could try
and break into the unicycle market and he seems really interested.

So I need some help from you guys on how I should go about getting him
to commit to doing this. He lives and operates his business here in
Texas so if your looking for a high quality frame, shipping won't kill
you. He's already commmited to making dual-gusseted seatposts, but I
really want him to make some ti frames.

It would be awesome if I could get some suggestions or help from you
guys, as this could benifit everyone here in the U.S if he does this
thing. Anyone have any ideas for the frame? The seatpost shouldn't be
too hard, but I'm not an engineer so help is appreciated.

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

The Triton's competition The UniSLAB Unicycling 0 June 21st 08 01:25 AM
The Triton's competition unibikeling Unicycling 0 June 21st 08 01:23 AM
The Triton's competition manon1wheel Unicycling 1 June 21st 08 01:23 AM
**Gap Competition** Jerrick Unicycling 0 May 28th 08 02:58 AM
Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM