Glacial Ridge

Old June 30th 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Glacial Ridge

"JP" wrote in message
I tried RP and couldn't find the trails y'all ride there. Same with BP.
And I'd be interested in learning to find my way around ESS.
Mostly we do CP and Calverton, you know, baby stuff.
Oh and we do Hither Hills when go out to Montauk, which will be next

week.

Ok, we'll show you where the sweet trails are...

Except that the road is so nice to ride out there as well.

We did a century out there a couple of yrs ago, it was such a nice route,
roller coaster hills, smooth pavement, no cars...

I know what you mean about injury ending things, maybe even more than you
do.
OK, put down the violins, there are still things I can do.
But be prepared to let me straggle at my own pace, dismounting hurts
somewhat and
so does standing on the uphills.

No need to struggle, its not a competition...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!