Ride-A-Lot should post...

Old June 29th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default Ride-A-Lot should post...

If Ride-A-Lot could make a worthy video, that needs a MTB, and would
ride over some treacherous terrain, I'd like to see his videos or
pictures.

But his nature tours of safe trails, using a MTB, is an insult to me.
And that he had the gall to pick on me by calling a place where I use
computers, it shows he wants to engage me in reputable combat, of which
he feels he is superior to me and I should be smacked down. That he
would allow women to command him, that he allows himself to be a
puppet, such as now where the women tell him not to post anymore, or
infrequently compared to when he'd post numerous times daily, he is not
a man. And that he tried to damage me, hurt me, by calling a place to
complain about me using a computer, he must be smacked back..

Hahaha, and that's what I'm doing now, the little feminin man, the
she-he, the she-man, woman spirit man body, won't post no more because
his female masters told him not to. He is always under their command,
obeying like the little dog on a leash he is.

hahaha, the nature boy....

I will tell you this, I am jealous of his bikes, man he's got some nice
hardware... Too bad it never gets used. The bikes at WalMart are more
than sufficient for what Ridey does, I think it's a confidence trick he
plays on himself by buying $5,000.00 bike yet not justifying it by use,
he feels good and powerful that he's on a bike that cost 5K.

hahaha... I should feel sorry for him, and would, and would even help
him, had he not taken shots at me...

Old June 29th 06, 09:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERACE Queefed:

If Ride-A-Lot

snip

So ... have you been turning in those cans to the recylcer ... or are
you still pushing them around in your shopping cart.

snip more queefing snip

hahaha... I should feel sorry for him,

snip

Not half as sorry as we should feel for you ... but then again you put
yourself in the possition your in.

Old June 30th 06, 01:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

I passed Ridey out on the trail the other day, he
didn't even know it was me. Too funny.

Old June 30th 06, 04:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

CowPunk wrote:
I passed Ridey out on the trail the other day, he
didn't even know it was me. Too funny.

Are you sure? At WR? Which trail? How would I know it was you if I
have never seen a picture of you?

The Ventana has the sticky tires. I thought the Racer-X would be good
enough for WR.

BTW, I am going to ride with Team Evergreen on Saturday. Come on by.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 30th 06, 04:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sorry, I dont believe it.
LIBERATOR wrote:

snip he had the gall to pick on me by calling a place where I use
computers.

I dont know if there is any proof of this, I'm sure Ride A Lot would
never do such a thing, he has made it perfectly clear in other posts
(to me anyway) that he is, indeed, superior (somehow) in not only
riding but as user in this group. Calling sombody on the phone to
complain, bitch, whine, **** and moan about some guy using a computer
sounds like the act of a childish, board, vindictive, jobless, flaming,
super freak. I just can not see it happening. Superior people dont act
that way.
His little buddy JD does not seem to be defending this adolescent
behavior. Is it possable that thease people are not as 'cool' as they
think they are? Is it possable that his little buddy JD is throwing him
to the wolves? *smirk*
Might I be so bold as to recomend trying to obtain the phone
bill/records from the place that was called? you might be able to
figure out the phone number that did the whining.

snip I am jealous of his bikes
Don't be dude, I'm sure you totally kick ass on your $1000.00 bike.
Besides, u do not seem like the 'snob' type. Mountain Biking is still a
relatively new sport. In my humble opinion I do not think there is room
for snobs in Mountain Biking.

snip The bikes at WalMart are more than sufficient for what Riding
he does
Are you suggesting that Ride A lot is nothing more than a namsy pamsy
poser?

snip I should feel sorry for him, and would, and would even help him,
had he not taken shots at me.
Don't sweat it, if you think of thease guys as wolves you should be
able to get through this with flying colors. They seek out the weak
(newbs) and attack from all directions, searching for weaknesses. They
will spend a great deal of energy searching for other groups/networks,
change/alter logs and TRY to Humiliate you in front of your peers. when
they are at a loss they resort to name calling, flaming, and make odd,
off the wall statments about your sexuality as if it is relevent and,
yes, make phone calls. I guess that tells us who's really weak eh.

Old June 30th 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

dirtdude wrote:
Sorry, I dont believe it.
LIBERATOR wrote:

snip he had the gall to pick on me by calling a place where I use
computers.

Troll sycophant . . or puppet?
You make the call.
Old June 30th 06, 07:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

cc I contend that you may be right about Ride A Lot on all 3 counts