Ad in Craigslist- good deal?

Old February 4th 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ad in Craigslist- good deal?

2 Bike E recumbents- possible to bolt together to make a quad tandem?
----- We bought these 2 bikes new in 2003 and only road them about 10x
on paved roads only, garaged ever since. They are super fun to ride,
great for folks with sensitive backs, wrists, necks; all of the parts
that regular bikes put pressure on. Riding in style, hate to give them
up, but someone more active may use them more. We are located in Fort
Bragg, Mendocino Coast, but they can be shipped and we travel to the
bay area often.

They are both the model CT. The black one is the standard size and the
red one is extra large, though the seats are slide to completely fit
any sized person. I'm 5'3" and road the larger one...we paid $900 each
for these beauties, so $600 each is what we want out of them now or
$1150 for both, plus shipping if applicable... Thanks for looking!

Old February 4th 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

That is what I noticed on Ebay later on; and a whole bunch of fair
prices on Actionbents, Suns, and others! Brand new for pretty low
prices - compared to what they used to be.

DougC wrote:
The going rate on used BikeE's is about $300 each. $600 is a seller
dreaming.
~

Good Deal? NYC XYZ Techniques 18 January 26th 06 06:35 PM
Good Deal? NYC XYZ Recumbent Biking 18 January 26th 06 06:35 PM
good deal for travellers mimiru31 Mountain Biking 1 December 14th 05 11:37 AM
Comments on a good deal and good transaction Brian Walker Marketplace 0 September 23rd 05 02:25 AM
Is this a a good deal? Simon Mason UK 9 March 3rd 04 09:42 AM