Yet more lies from Frank "Shavelegs" Krygowski

Old August 28th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Yet more lies from Frank "Shavelegs" Krygowski

On Aug 28, 5:38*am, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Jute's [posts] are long on mockery, indignation and
sarcasm. *They're short on facts and data.

Krygowski lies again. The only facts in this conversation were put up
by me at http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...17d06ca8?hl=en
and assiduously ignored by Krygowski and his sidekick McNamara.
Krygowski himself has to work with my numbers because he is too
incompetent to interpret the statistics. (For instance, when Krygowski
tried to dig out numbers to make cycling seem safe, he clumsily made
it seem more dangerous than it really is.)

Seriously, since Jute is by profession a fantasy writer

Yet another lie from Frank Krygowski. Among my engineering and
technical books are DESIGNING AND BUILDING SPECIAL CARS, a book about
automobile design; GRIDS, THE STRUCTURE OF GRAPHIC DESIGN, about the
esoterics of reprographics; a book about one of the first portable
computers, the EPSON PX8, textbooks in graphic design, marketing and
literature, and so on. Even my novels are widely regarded a textbooks,
REVERSE NEGATIVE as a text for psychological reaction forecasting,
IDITAROD as a training manual for dogsled racers, THE INSURRECTIONIST
as such an effective manual for revolutionaries that the apartheid
government in South Africa sent assassins after my life for it. But
Kreepy Frank Krygowski, an all-round tenth-rater, claims to have such
literary judgement that he can tell from books he hasn't read that I'm
a "fantasy-writer". What a pointless ****** this Frank Krygowski is.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's books at
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html
Old August 29th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default André Jute is doing that thing that makes people not like him, yet once again

On 8/28/2010 3:47 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]
Yet another lie from Frank Krygowski. Among my engineering and
technical books[...]

Written by Mini-André I through IV, no doubt.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old August 29th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 8/28/10 3:47 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Even my novels are widely regarded a textbooks,
REVERSE NEGATIVE as a text for psychological reaction forecasting,

Amazon review:

"Hackneyed and overblown, and lacking any characters of interest,
originality or wit. Has chapter titles like "Synthesis 9: Lausanne". A
reader who doesn't grin at that may enjoy this book, otherwise not.

"I only read it because Jute wrote a not-very-good book about how to
write, and mentioned this book of his as an example. I wanted to see his
qualifications, and they are weak, except as an encouraging example that
you need not be a good writer to get published."

http://www.amazon.com/Reverse-Negati...tt_at_ep_dpt_5
Old August 29th 10, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Was that good for you, Kevan? That looks like one of those "reviews"
of books they hadn't read written to intimidate me in my living by the
little scumballs on rec.audio.tubes, and threatened by the little
scumballs on rec.bicycles.tech when i arrived here. However kosher or
faux it may be, thanks for it, it's amusing. REVERSE NEGATIVE was
published simultaneously in three separate English editions
(Australian, British, American) by the leading literary publisher in
each country, then widely translated and book-clubbed; every one of
the 103 newspapers of record on my checklist of the most important
opinion-formers around the world reviewed it favourably. So much for
amateur opinion Amazon. I don't know which of my books for other
writers your little Amazon friend refers to; I've written several.
Possibly WRITING A THRILLER. Over a quarter-century WaT went into
several ever-larger editions, was extracted and anthologized by
everyone who matters, created an entire new structural dispensation in
novels of suspense, and is still the standard text for aspirant
writers in Italian, French, Spanish, etc. You might stop to reflect on
the reasons a text in English literature becomes a universal handbook
for writers even in languages with admirable literatures of their own.
Once mo so much for amateur opinion. Further down I'll restore the
surprising context Kevan snipped), but first let's enjoy the snippy
review Kevan found:

On Aug 29, 4:27*am, Kevan Smith wrote:
On 8/28/10 3:47 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

* Even my novels are widely regarded a textbooks,
REVERSE NEGATIVE as a text for psychological reaction forecasting,

Amazon review:

"Hackneyed and overblown, and lacking any characters of interest,
originality or wit. Has chapter titles like "Synthesis 9: Lausanne". A
reader who doesn't grin at that may enjoy this book, otherwise not.

"I only read it because Jute wrote a not-very-good book about how to
write, and mentioned this book of his as an example. I wanted to see his
qualifications, and they are weak, except as an encouraging example that
you need not be a good writer to get published."

http://www.amazon.com/Reverse-Negati...ute/dp/0393012...

The above, incidentally, is Kevan Smith's entire response to my post
below, which deals with Frank Krygowski's lies; one wonders at Kevan's
motive for cutting my entire post and substituting the spiteful
irrelevance above. Here is my original post:

****
Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

So tell us, Kevan, what has your spiteful little missive to do with
Krygowski's lies?

Old August 29th 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 8/29/10 12:18 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
So tell us, Kevan, what has your spiteful little missive to do with
Krygowski's lies?

Nada, i just like poking big egos to watch them bluster and spume. As a
child, I also poked sticks into ant beds.
Old August 29th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Aug 29, 6:53*am, Kevan Smith wrote:
On 8/29/10 12:18 AM, Andre Jute wrote:

So tell us, Kevan, what has your spiteful little missive to do with
Krygowski's lies?

Nada, i just like poking big egos to watch them bluster and spume. As a
child, I also poked sticks into ant beds.

Okay, you're a bully who as a child tortured small animals and as an
adult tries to do the same to people, and like all bullies when called
on it you whine "it is just a little fun kicking the foureye yid to
death".

It is now clear what your lipsmackingly spiteful little missive has to
do with Krygowski's lies; you're birds of a feather.

by me at http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...7a3e617d06ca8?...

Old August 29th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tim McNamara

Default Yet more lies from Andre "Narcissist" Jute

In article ,
Kevan Smith wrote:

On 8/28/10 3:47 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Even my novels are widely regarded a textbooks,
REVERSE NEGATIVE as a text for psychological reaction forecasting,

Amazon review:

"Hackneyed and overblown, and lacking any characters of interest,
originality or wit. Has chapter titles like "Synthesis 9: Lausanne". A
reader who doesn't grin at that may enjoy this book, otherwise not.

"I only read it because Jute wrote a not-very-good book about how to
write, and mentioned this book of his as an example. I wanted to see his
qualifications, and they are weak, except as an encouraging example that
you need not be a good writer to get published."

http://www.amazon.com/Reverse-Negati...93012166/ref=n
tt_at_ep_dpt_5

Ah, so there we go again with Jute's self-inflated ego striking another
blow against reality.

--
That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.