Memory foam saddle!

Old November 23rd 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Default Memory foam saddle!

A lot of people have asked about my memory saddle: it is low profile,
super comfy, and light. I spent around ten bucks for a pillow, and
chopped it up. Everyone that has used it has remarked how nice it is.
Even my bro, who cracks his oversized penis so easily, has no problem
(an improvement!).

See he
http://tinyurl.com/ykaftt

--
Danni

Scrobo wrote:
but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

Evan Byrne wrote:
*gasp!* your avatar is truly offensive, remove it asap!

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

Herb is the healing of all nations
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old November 23rd 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blackbike

Danni wrote:
Even my bro, who cracks his oversized penis so easily, has no problem
(an improvement!).

WTF?

--
blackbike

add me on msn,

_*My_Trials_Uni_Wishlist*_
Tryall 27.2 seatpost, Tryall black double bolt seat clamp, KH20 07
frame, KH Moment hub/cranks, Black Spokes, Silver Tryall rim, Maxxis
Creepy Crawler
blackbike's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13551

Old November 23rd 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

blackbike wrote:
WTF?

A very intelligent statement. What wtf?

--
Danni

Old November 23rd 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thayr

Hey, I also have an oversized penis... I'm going to look into a saddle
like that for myself. What did you say the name of the foam was?? I
forgot.

--
thayr
thayr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8957

Old November 23rd 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
creag44

thayr wrote:
Hey, I also have an oversized penis... I'm going to look into a saddle
like that for myself. What did you say the name of the foam was?? I
forgot.

LOL sorry that statement got me!!

--
creag44
creag44's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13656

Old November 23rd 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thayr

Danni wrote:
Memory Foam

Yeah, that was it!! Gosh, If only I could remember to take my
Ginkobaloba pills.

Old November 24th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

Is this thing comfier (more comfy?) than the new kh street saddle?

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old November 24th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Monocyclist

I tried using memory foam for a fusion saddle a while back, and it
didn't work for me at all. I even used a piece thicker than the fusion
saddle foam, and it still just compressed so much that it felt like I
was just sitting straight on the seatbase.

I find the fusion street extremely comfortable, especially for how thin
the padding is. It's more comfortable than both the regular fusion and
fusion freeride.

But you can't really go by anyones one opinion of a saddle, everyone
has there own preferences.

--
Monocyclist
Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114

memory foam seat manon1wheel Unicycling 7 May 19th 06 08:08 PM
memory foam seat unisteez Unicycling 0 May 19th 06 01:22 AM
Cutting down KH saddle foam? UNIquelyCanadian Unicycling 50 February 22nd 06 07:52 PM
foam saddle foam goldenchicken Unicycling 3 December 6th 05 05:40 AM
Saddle Innerds - Air Top vs. Foam Top trailguy Unicycling 0 July 29th 05 11:17 PM