Scott Adams (Dilbert author) Reading rec.bicycles.tech

Old June 9th 15, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Scott Adams (Dilbert author) Reading rec.bicycles.tech

Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07
Old June 9th 15, 08:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Rolf Mantel

Am 09.06.2015 um 03:57 schrieb sms:
Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07

I strongly agree that this Dilbert is highly relevant to this newsgroup
but when I think about which person is always the first to name names,
it's not somebody from Ohio but some bullies from other places.
Old June 9th 15, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/9/2015 3:38 AM, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 09.06.2015 um 03:57 schrieb sms:
Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07

I strongly agree that this Dilbert is highly relevant to this newsgroup
but when I think about which person is always the first to name names,
it's not somebody from Ohio but some bullies from other places.

There are several people here who behave like they're still in middle
school. They bring no facts to a debate. Instead they cover their
ears, then yell childish insults.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 9th 15, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 8:40:02 AM UTC+1, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 09.06.2015 um 03:57 schrieb sms:
Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07

I strongly agree that this Dilbert is highly relevant to this newsgroup
but when I think about which person is always the first to name names,
it's not somebody from Ohio but some bullies from other places.

You don't think the troll from Ohio "misinterprets every comment you make as an absurd absolute and then attacks it like you're a moron", daily and twice on Sundays? I thought Dilbert captured Franki-boy perfectly.

What's the betting that only you and Franki-boy's doormat Phil Lee don't agree with Dilbert?

Andre Jute
A sense of humor isn't evenly distributed either
Old June 9th 15, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate

- Bill Perdue
Old June 9th 15, 07:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 6/9/2015 12:38 AM, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 09.06.2015 um 03:57 schrieb sms:
Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07

I strongly agree that this Dilbert is highly relevant to this newsgroup
but when I think about which person is always the first to name names,
it's not somebody from Ohio but some bullies from other places.

But the last pane is so spot-on regarding our friend from Ohio! He is
always demanding that people follow links he provides and almost always
the link is to highly-questionable "study" that lacks any relevance or
credibility.
Old June 9th 15, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Gene for President!

No more boring speeches!

When he wants to make a point, he'll just send us a link.
Old June 9th 15, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.wpclipart.com/food/meat/s...usage_link.png
Old June 10th 15, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 2:34:01 PM UTC-4, sms wrote:
On 6/9/2015 12:38 AM, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 09.06.2015 um 03:57 schrieb sms:
Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07

I strongly agree that this Dilbert is highly relevant to this newsgroup
but when I think about which person is always the first to name names,
it's not somebody from Ohio but some bullies from other places.

But the last pane is so spot-on regarding our friend from Ohio! He is
always demanding that people follow links he provides and almost always
the link is to highly-questionable "study" that lacks any relevance or
credibility.

SMS, yawl qualifying for California Surf Nazi ?
Old June 10th 15, 01:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
john B.

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:13:14 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 6/9/2015 3:38 AM, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 09.06.2015 um 03:57 schrieb sms:
Scott Adams apparently reads our group and has created a character in
the image of our favorite troll from Ohio.

See http://dilbert.com/strip/2015-06-07

I strongly agree that this Dilbert is highly relevant to this newsgroup
but when I think about which person is always the first to name names,
it's not somebody from Ohio but some bullies from other places.

There are several people here who behave like they're still in middle
school. They bring no facts to a debate. Instead they cover their
ears, then yell childish insults.

Err... Debating 101, isn't it? If you can't disparage the fact,
disparage the speaker.

--
cheers,

John B.

From rec.bicycles.tech Mr Pounder UK 16 October 18th 14 03:14 PM
rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.soc Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 2 February 22nd 09 09:14 PM
Scott Bicycles Dave A Australia 15 January 4th 07 09:44 PM
rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides BW General 1 October 18th 03 04:45 PM
rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides BW Rides 1 October 18th 03 04:45 PM