RR: Boise Northshore Lite Pictorials

Old September 4th 05, 05:28 AM
Paladin

Default RR: Boise Northshore Lite Pictorials

Rode the famous Eastside Trail today with some compadres of the local BOMB
group,complete with logs, a-frames, teeter totters, and all sorts of very
cool features. Here are a couple sequential shots of 2 different logs. The
first one was a lot sharper an incline than the photos show, and the second
one was about 4 -5 feet off the ground and you can't hardly tell that from
the photos.

But it was a lot of fun.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=127403

Paladin

Old September 5th 05, 04:53 PM
gabrielle

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:28:28 -0600, Paladin wrote:

But it was a lot of fun.

Looks like it!

gabrielle

Old September 6th 05, 05:03 AM
x1134x

Just Moved to Boise and want to go ride that trail on my BSO, How do
I get to it from Warm Springs/Broadway?

Old September 6th 05, 04:41 PM
Paladin

"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just Moved to Boise and want to go ride that trail on my BSO, How do
I get to it from Warm Springs/Broadway?

Welcome. Believe it or not, it's part of a semi-secret trail network that
is extensive and awesome. It's kept a little quiet only because the trails
cross over private land and the owners don't want to get over-run like the
lower foothills can get on a busy afternoon. Give me an email and I'll get
you dialed in.

Any of the bike shops know about them, too. Best place to start is the
Stack Rock trail.

And if you'd like, you can tag along with the BOMB group when we go up
again. But in the meantime, get hold of me at c bro 77 at yahoo.com and
I'll get you fixed up.

CDB

Old September 6th 05, 11:55 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Paladin wrote:
"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...

Just Moved to Boise and want to go ride that trail on my BSO, How do
I get to it from Warm Springs/Broadway?

Welcome. Believe it or not, it's part of a semi-secret trail network that
is extensive and awesome. It's kept a little quiet only because the trails
cross over private land and the owners don't want to get over-run like the
lower foothills can get on a busy afternoon. Give me an email and I'll get
you dialed in.

Any of the bike shops know about them, too. Best place to start is the
Stack Rock trail.

And if you'd like, you can tag along with the BOMB group when we go up
again. But in the meantime, get hold of me at c bro 77 at yahoo.com and
I'll get you fixed up.

CDB

He's being sarcastic. This guy has been arguing that a Walgoose is just
as good as any other bike. He even used BSO in his post. If he is in
Boise, which I doubt, then watch out when riding the roads. He's more
than likely on his Honda.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws