Helpful Chicago Cyclists

Old June 21st 14, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Helpful Chicago Cyclists

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,7386587.story

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 21st 14, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

ANOTHER STORY FRPM THE BIG CITY !

Old June 21st 14, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:11:22 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,7386587.story

--

Andrew Muzi

www.yellowjersey.org/

Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Real bicyclists do real things. A heartwarming story.

Andre Jute
Old June 21st 14, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:11:22 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,7386587.story

Heroics always being admirable one way or another, I get an
incomplete picture (the lady with the phone caught up to the
thief in front of Trader Joes? what did they need bikes for?)

What jumps out at me most is the fluorescent green suit.
Sounds to me like a cry for help. Wonder about the profile(s)
involved and whether the heroic "bikers"...

https://www.google.com/search?q=biker&tbm=isch

.... would have leaped to the aid of a 28-y/o *male* lawyer
being accosted by e.g. Charlton Heston.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ou_Do_logo.jpg
Old June 22nd 14, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

to be sure there are alternate endings .....

Old June 22nd 14, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:46:16 PM UTC-7, wrote:
to be sure there are alternate endings .....

I did kind of like the way old bike dude and young
bike dude teamed up like a dynamic bike duo. That
was pretty cool.