Trek folding bikes: Experiences?

Old July 30th 05, 06:37 PM
Jasper Janssen

Default Trek folding bikes: made by Dahon

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:55:05 GMT, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I believe the canonical cartoon explanation is that new Smurfs are born
"once in a blue moon," and pretty much appear under nearby toadstools.

http://www.smurfs.com/infos/who/qui2.html

Every single Smurf cartoon with the smurflings or baby smurf in was awful,
so I consider those uncanonical.

C'mon! They're magical, Methuselan blue creatures 3 apples high pursued
by an alchemy-obsessed wizard, and you find their reproduction
implausible?

No, but I like making Europeans who grew up with the smurfs have
apoplectic fits.

Also, they're as French as fries:

http://www.smurfs.com/infos/bio.html

Yeah, well, wallons, french, what's the diff. The Flemish are the only
*real* belgians, as I'm sure they'll tell you.

Jasper

What do you guys think of Next bikes and the Trek 7500? ReptilesBlade General 10 August 28th 05 06:53 PM
Bikes With Short Top Tubes and High Front Ends - WAS:Interpreting Serotta Fit Cycle Data For Other Manufacturers? itsfred General 6 April 4th 05 10:28 PM
Lightweight Folding Electric Bikes Electric Bikes Direct UK 12 April 18th 04 07:24 PM
trek bikes dailuggs UK 8 February 12th 04 01:35 PM
Advice on Folding Bikes marc_9 Australia 10 December 10th 03 02:30 AM