how do I remove toe clips?

Old April 13th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

Default how do I remove toe clips?

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:17:39 -0700 (PDT), Hank may
have said:

On Apr 12, 4:10 pm, Werehatrack wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:56:23 -0700 (PDT), Hank may
have said:
Did he repeatedly ask, "Ees eet safe?"

Isn't that a dentist's inquiry? Or am I thinking of something else?

It is. But maybe the guy sewing his lip looked like Olivier.

That would certainly make it all the more surreal.

Old April 13th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:53:23 -0700, Michael Press
may have said:

In article
,
landotter wrote:

On Apr 12, 1:40*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Jay Bollyn wrote:
wrote in message
Hi all,
but there is no way to get a grip on them.

For any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

with your teeth.

Please excuse Jay. He has been banging his head on the pavement.

Yeah, the proper way to remove anything is to use some channel-lock
pliers and bend the offending bit back and forth till it snaps off.

Warts, moles, and gall bladders?

Warts and moles: Freeze 'em with LN first, and it actually tends to
work, if somewhat messily, though warts sometimes have a deep root
that requires sterner measures. Removing a gall bladder requires
about six pairs of vise-grips (in several different styles) and a
Dremel...though I'm told that there are other ways of doing it as
well.

Remove Star Nut from HS? Paul Kopit Techniques 15 February 6th 07 09:47 PM
how to remove grips crash UK 12 December 7th 06 04:56 PM
How do you remove? [email protected] Techniques 2 October 4th 06 01:53 PM
How would you remove dropouts? [email protected] Techniques 15 March 26th 05 02:33 AM