Yet another Simon, it must be catching!

Old March 15th 12, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Yet another Simon, it must be catching!

and he looks similar!

Sick and tired of being on the receiving end of poor driving and abuse
during daily commutes, an Atherton businessman fitted a camera to his helmet
to record such episodes.
Since beginning filming around 18 months ago, Jason Mayo has uploaded 138
videos featuring:
.. near-misses with cars overtaking too close
.. vehicles parking in cycle lanes
.. drivers being aggressive towards him and other misdemeanours
which have generated well over 10,000 views.

http://www.leighreporter.co.uk/news/...gers-1-4350526

Old March 15th 12, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

and he looks similar!

Sick and tired of being on the receiving end of poor driving and abuse
during daily commutes, an Atherton businessman fitted a camera to his helmet
to record such episodes.
Since beginning filming around 18 months ago, Jason Mayo has uploaded 138
videos featuring:
.. near-misses with cars overtaking too close
.. vehicles parking in cycle lanes
.. drivers being aggressive towards him and other misdemeanours
which have generated well over 10,000 views.

http://www.leighreporter.co.uk/news/...gers-1-4350526

The **** Mason hasn't started cloning himself in that outhouse of his, has
he?

Old March 15th 12, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 15/03/2012 15:36, Tris wrote:
In "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

and he looks similar!

No way - he doesn't look similar to Simon. That bloke is wearing a cycle
helmet, for a start, then he sticks a great big camera on the top of it.
Our Simon is much more discreet than that.

He has to be if he films female colleagues secretly.

University
Old March 15th 12, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:26:48 +0000, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

On 15/03/2012 15:36, Tris wrote:
In "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

and he looks similar!

No way - he doesn't look similar to Simon. That bloke is wearing a cycle
helmet, for a start, then he sticks a great big camera on the top of it.
Our Simon is much more discreet than that.

He has to be if he films female colleagues secretly.

Good point - some may not be aware of that:
As he posted last year:

================================================== ===================================
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:08:13 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 25, 6:49*pm, Mark Williams ] wrote:
Simon Mason writes:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/011.JPG

;-)

The tyres need pumping up.

Is that a Shimano or a Campag. groupset?

It's full Campag Record titanium as it happens on a carbon Scott CR1.

Maybe it is the bike they are looking at in your case ;-).

--
Mark

Aw - don't destroy my illusions.
In any case, two women managers were definitely checking out my new
Body Paint shorts last week as I videod their reactions on my camera
glasses as I walked past them and checked out the footage at home. :-)

--
Simon Mason

When he says "checked out" - he means he watched the video in the sauna and
threw one off for good measure :-)

Oh - of course the "two women managers" were employed like Simple at BP
Chemical's, Saltend, Hull

Old March 16th 12, 05:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

No way - he doesn't look similar to Simon. That bloke is wearing a cycle
helmet, for a start, then he sticks a great big camera on the top of it.
Our Simon is much more discreet than that.

Indeed - I can't nab idiot yobs on illegal bikes with a visible camera - too
obvious.
And I don't wear a plastic hat either.
Next...

--
Simon mason

Catching Faeries.. David Martin UK 13 October 30th 07 02:55 PM
Thumb shifter not catching [email protected] Techniques 14 October 16th 06 01:13 PM
Catching flips in the air. president_luke Unicycling 10 August 20th 06 09:37 PM
Catching them Young Davey Crockett Racing 1 March 10th 06 10:48 PM
Catching a breakaway Tony Australia 7 February 2nd 05 01:18 AM