Why we ride

Old February 5th 09, 08:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Why we ride

Well not me, I'm totally straightedge. Except the drinking.

http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"...fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity
means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

"He can."

I am just slightly suspicious that one or two people in this forum knew
of this phenomenon already.

Old February 5th 09, 10:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Well not me, I'm totally straightedge. Except the drinking.

http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"...fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity
means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

"He can."

I am just slightly suspicious that one or two people in this forum knew of
this phenomenon already.

Do we look like a bunch of downhill MTBers ?

Old February 5th 09, 10:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...2f0640f43a510?
Old February 5th 09, 12:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

wrote:

Well not me, I'm totally straightedge. Except the drinking.

http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"...fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity
means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

"He can."

I am just slightly suspicious that one or two people in this forum knew
of this phenomenon already.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...2f0640f43a510?

Straight from the coach!
Bill C
Old February 5th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Will it go round in circles?

I always use a pipe....it's lots easier to transport on your bike for
those "coffee breaks" along the way
Old February 5th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote in
. com:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Well not me, I'm totally straightedge. Except the drinking.

http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"...fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity
means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

"He can."

I am just slightly suspicious that one or two people in this forum
knew of this phenomenon already.

Do we look like a bunch of downhill MTBers ?

Outside of the whole gay-asstard look we have going, not especially.

--
Bill Asher
Old February 5th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

On Feb 5, 3:38*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Well not me, I'm totally straightedge. Except the drinking.

http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"...fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity
means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

"He can."

I am just slightly suspicious that one or two people in this forum knew of
this phenomenon already.

Do we look like a bunch of downhill MTBers ?

While riding trails on one of the local ski mountains, I came across a
chairlift riding downhiller who had flatted halfway down the mountain.
He didn't have a spare tube and he offered to trade me some weed for a
tube.
Old February 5th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Well not me, I'm totally straightedge. Except the drinking.

http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"...fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity
means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

"He can."

I am just slightly suspicious that one or two people in this forum knew of
this phenomenon already.

Do we look like a bunch of downhill MTBers ?

While riding trails on one of the local ski mountains, I came across a
chairlift riding downhiller who had flatted halfway down the mountain.
He didn't have a spare tube and he offered to trade me some weed for a
tube.

Dumbass -

Did he offer to let you use his bong too or did you have to wait till
later?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old February 5th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
Outside of the whole gay-asstard look we have going, not especially.

Well there is the fred look epitomised by our Fredburger. I expect a
downhill MTBer with hairy legs could be mistook for a fred on your
typical common or garden fm "training" ride.

Old February 5th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

Well there is the fred look epitomised by our Fredburger. I expect a
downhill MTBer with hairy legs could be mistook for a fred on your
typical common or garden fm "training" ride.

But you can tell the MTBer because there will be a bong in one of his
bottle cages. He will also be the one with the totally hot girlfriend
picking him up after the ride. Life is strange that way.

--
Bill Asher