Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

Old November 29th 10, 02:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
I am not predicting anything since Mr. Vandeman knows what he is doing.
Whatever he is doing is fine with me.

So what do I know? I KNOW that mountain bikers who ride their bikes on
hiking trails are criminal asshole-idiots. That is one hell of lot more
than you know.

Technically, riding a bike is not a punishable crime, but attacking people
with a saw is. Vandeman does not have the law on his side, the bicycle
operators that he assaulted do. These riders were riding on a dirt road,
not a hiking trail. Your butt buddy, Vandeman, will not be convicted, but
not for the reasons you say. He will be tried in a place where everything
is nonsensical to rational humans, this is his saving grace.

Those bikers were riding on a road/trail where it was expressly forbidden
and it was so posted. We do not know what happened. All we know is what some
criminal asshole-idiot mountain bikers say what happened. I do agree with
you about California. It is a ****ed-up state, always has been and always
will be.

You align yourself with whomever you please and I will do the same. Mr.
Vandeman is a gentleman and a scholar and those mountain bikers are criminal
asshole-idiots. I think you must be one too.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 29th 10, 02:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is Ed Dolan a genius and Tom Sherman an idiot?

"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 11/28/2010 12:00 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Jeff wrote in message

"Edward wrote in message

[...]
Jeff Strickland couldn't predict what is going to happen if his life
depended on it. Mr. Vandeman is smarter and wiser than all these
asshole
criminal idiot mountain bikers put together.

So, you are predicting a conviction?

I am not predicting anything since Mr. Vandeman knows what he is doing.
Whatever he is doing is fine with me.

So what do I know? I KNOW that mountain bikers who ride their bikes on
hiking trails are criminal asshole-idiots. That is one hell of lot more
than
you know.

What about people that ride road bikes on hiking trails?

What about hikers who use pack animals like lamas to carry their gear? A
more interesting question, don't you think.

Old November 29th 10, 04:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

[...]

Mr. Vandeman is a steaming pile of dog crap. The sad thing is, he'll avoid
conviction _because_ the jurisdiction where he'll be tried is packed to the
rafters with people just like you. If he was tried in a more sane venue, San
Diego for example, he'd be doing hard time with Bubba for a room mate.

Old November 29th 10, 05:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

[...]

Southern California is just as ****ed-up as Northern California. The whole
state is ****ed-up ... and I think you must be too since you reside there.
If you drive your jeep off road in the Mojave Desert, you are even worse
than those criminal asshole-idiot mountain bikers.

But these newsgroups appreciate a scoundrel and a blackguard like you who
attacks someone who is not here to defend himself. Why not attack me. I will
not only defend myself, but attack you in turn.

Old November 29th 10, 06:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

[...]

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. You are talking
out of your ass based upon decades of others also talking out of their
asses. When silly people listen to silly people talk, silliness in public
policy is the result.

Old November 30th 10, 03:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
But these newsgroups appreciate a scoundrel and a blackguard like you who
attacks someone who is not here to defend himself. Why not attack me. I
will not only defend myself, but attack you in turn.

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. You are talking
out of your ass based upon decades of others also talking out of their
asses. When silly people listen to silly people talk, silliness in public
policy is the result.

Both Mr. Vandeman and I are well acquainted with what mountain bikers do and
say. Why you defend them is a mystery to me since you also seemingly do not
approve of riding bikes on hiking trails. To leave it all up to land
managers marks you as a loon. The only one here who needs to take stock of
himself is you.

Old November 30th 10, 04:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
But these newsgroups appreciate a scoundrel and a blackguard like you
who attacks someone who is not here to defend himself. Why not attack
me. I will not only defend myself, but attack you in turn.

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. You are
talking out of your ass based upon decades of others also talking out of
their asses. When silly people listen to silly people talk, silliness in
public policy is the result.

Both Mr. Vandeman and I are well acquainted with what mountain bikers do
and say. Why you defend them is a mystery to me since you

I'm gonna say this for the last time, Vandeman doesn't care where mountain
bikes are operated _as long as_ it is on the highway. If there is dirt
involved, Vandeman is against it.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about your piddly little complaints of "hiking
trails." When he gets his dream of tires off of the dirt, he'll come after
your boots next.

Old November 30th 10, 05:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Why Is the Supply of HANDSAW assailants ENDLESS???

On 11/29/2010 9:26 PM, Jeff Strickland wrote:

I'm gonna say this for the last time, Vandeman doesn't care where mountain
bikes are operated _as long as_ it is on the highway. If there is dirt
involved, Vandeman is against it.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about your piddly little complaints of "hiking
trails." When he gets his dream of tires off of the dirt, he'll come after
your boots next.

Hikers before or after equestrians?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old November 30th 10, 05:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Both Mr. Vandeman and I are well acquainted with what mountain bikers do
and say. Why you defend them is a mystery to me since you

I'm gonna say this for the last time, Vandeman doesn't care where mountain
bikes are operated _as long as_ it is on the highway. If there is dirt
involved, Vandeman is against it.

Say it as often as you please, that doesn't make it true. Forestry fire
roads are ideal for mountain bikes. Hiking trails are not.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about your piddly little complaints of "hiking
trails." When he gets his dream of tires off of the dirt, he'll come after
your boots next.

Mr. Vandeman does not want you driving your jeep off road. Neither do I.
Other than that, I don't know what you are talking about.

Old November 30th 10, 05:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why does Tom Sherman stoop below himself?

"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 11/29/2010 9:26 PM, Jeff Strickland wrote:

I'm gonna say this for the last time, Vandeman doesn't care where
mountain
bikes are operated _as long as_ it is on the highway. If there is dirt
involved, Vandeman is against it.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about your piddly little complaints of
"hiking
trails." When he gets his dream of tires off of the dirt, he'll come
after
your boots next.

Hikers before or after equestrians?

I am not happy about horses on hiking trails either. That is a legacy from
the Old West and should be done away with. Either hike on your own two feet
or stay the hell out of wilderness.

The idea that everyone should have access to wilderness by whatever means is
lunacy. That is the sort of thinking that destroys wilderness and makes of
life something ugly, nasty, brutish, short - and poor!

Jeff Strickland thinks land managers are capable of deciding who can do what
where without any input from geniuses like Mr. Vandeman and Myself. Hells
Bells, he would like to drive his jeep on hiking trails if he could. Types
like him have destroyed the natural beauty of this country. Saint Edward the
Great has consigned him to the lowest depths of Hell for his desecrations to
God's Creation. He is essentially a despoiler of Sacred Wilderness.

Thus spake Zarathustra!