Michael J. Vandeman Trail Dec 10.

Old December 13th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

Default Opus regrets

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
[...]
Published writings? All Mr. Vandeman and I do on Usenet is kick dumb
ass like yours.

Technically -- and I know that technicalities, like REALITY, are lost
on you and Vandeman -- all you do is demonstrate that you are a dumb
ass. You do very little, if any, kicking. Technically.

Mountain bikers no longer dominate these newsgroups. Why do you suppose
that is?

Mr. Vandeman and I tell the truth about mountain bikers, something they
have never experienced before. We are not crazy about those who drive
their jeeps off road either.

Michael J. Vandeman is a lying sack of **** facing an assault with a
deadly weapon charge, you're just a loser for following him around.

What deadly weapon?

The saw is a deadly weapon, and the injury to the innocent victim indicates
the assault. Ergo, assault with a deadly weapon. Nothing else matters.

Old December 13th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
you

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Once at Glacier National Park there was a dad with his kids telling them
that the animal coming at them was a moose. My God, it was a grizzly bear! I
told everyone to run for their lives and we all got back in our cars tout
suite!

What an insightful Story.... Uncle Eddie, the Great Outdoorsman, sees a
Rocky Mountain Brown Bear, and tells everyone to "Run for their
lives".... That is exactly the WRONG thing to do when meeting a Brown
Bear in the bush.... it is just to bad that he didn't munch you....
Eddie the Great DUFUS.....
Old December 13th 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bob Berger[_2_]

Default Michael J. Vandeman Trail Dec 10.

In article , Burr says...

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/12/2010 10:42 PM, Burr wrote:
Would someone post what happened, I missed it somehow.

Burr

Mikey V. is charged with assaulting a mountain biker with a HANDSAW. Why
he had a HANDSAW with him is a question we hope the trial will answer.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Handsaw, damn he is a nut. Hatches work better and faster!

Shut the door, lock and latch it.
Here comes Mikey with a brand new hatchet.

Burr
Schwinn GS721840

I have up graded this bike and use it for my city bike.

Top ring is 48 teeth, 21 speed

This old bike is great for just what I use it for.

Old December 13th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
In article , Burr says...
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/12/2010 10:42 PM, Burr wrote:
Would someone post what happened, I missed it somehow.

Burr

Mikey V. is charged with assaulting a mountain biker with a HANDSAW. Why
he had a HANDSAW with him is a question we hope the trial will answer.

Handsaw, damn he is a nut. Hatches work better and faster!

Shut the door, lock and latch it.
Here comes Mikey with a brand new hatchet.

The way to rid the world of criminal-idiot-asshole-mountain-bikers (all one
word) is to flush them down a toilet like the sacks of **** that they are.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 13th 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"you" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Once at Glacier National Park there was a dad with his kids telling them
that the animal coming at them was a moose. My God, it was a grizzly
bear! I
told everyone to run for their lives and we all got back in our cars tout
suite!

What an insightful Story.... Uncle Eddie, the Great Outdoorsman, sees a
Rocky Mountain Brown Bear, and tells everyone to "Run for their
lives".... That is exactly the WRONG thing to do when meeting a Brown
Bear in the bush.... it is just to [too] bad that he didn't munch you....
Eddie the Great DUFUS.....

"you" has got grizzly bears confused with teddy bears. Why does this not
surprise me? Yea, it is ever the hallmark of idiots to confuse teddy bears
with grizzly bears. He probably thinks rattlesnakes are just big worms too.

Old December 13th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]

What deadly weapon?

The saw is a deadly weapon, and the injury to the innocent victim
indicates the assault. Ergo, assault with a deadly weapon. Nothing else
matters.

Again, what deadly weapon and what injury and what assault? Stop
fantasizing, go to the trial and learn something instead of bothering us
with your wishful thinking. Have you no shame?

Old December 14th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Bears

On 12/13/2010 1:55 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
In ,
"Edward wrote:

Once at Glacier National Park there was a dad with his kids telling them
that the animal coming at them was a moose. My God, it was a grizzly
bear! I
told everyone to run for their lives and we all got back in our cars tout
suite!

What an insightful Story.... Uncle Eddie, the Great Outdoorsman, sees a
Rocky Mountain Brown Bear, and tells everyone to "Run for their
lives".... That is exactly the WRONG thing to do when meeting a Brown
Bear in the bush.... it is just to [too] bad that he didn't munch you....
Eddie the Great DUFUS.....

"you" has got grizzly bears confused with teddy bears. Why does this not
surprise me? Yea, it is ever the hallmark of idiots to confuse teddy bears
with grizzly bears. He probably thinks rattlesnakes are just big worms too.

Bear!
http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/upload/259919_1267529876.jpg

Old December 14th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 12/13/2010 7:12 AM, Burr wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 12/12/2010 10:42 PM, Burr wrote:
Would someone post what happened, I missed it somehow.

Burr

Mikey V. is charged with assaulting a mountain biker with a HANDSAW. Why
he had a HANDSAW with him is a question we hope the trial will answer.

--
T�m Sherm�n - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Handsaw, damn he is a nut. Hatches work better and faster!

Burr
Schwinn GS721840

I have up graded this bike and use it for my city bike.

Top ring is 48 teeth, 21 speed

This old bike is great for just what I use it for.

You also need a proper mountain bike for trail riding.

Old December 14th 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
you

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"you" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]

Eddie the Great Dufus responds... with more BS... Hey Eddie, I live in
Coastal Brown Bear country, out in the bush of alaska, and have Brownies
as neighbors. My Brown Bear neighbors can out run ANY human, that ever
lived, on the order of two to one... so running is just plain STUPID....
You are so far off the accepted way to deal with Brown Bear encounters,
as to be negligent... Good thing you stay in your Hermit Hole, and do
not venture into Brown Bear country much, otherwise we would hear about
Eddie the Great Dufus, being munched, but the world would class that as
"No Great Loss".....
Old December 14th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"you" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"you" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]

Coastal Brown Bear ... what is that? I know about black bears and grizzly
bears, but never heard of Coastal Brown Bears. Next thing you know, he will
be telling us all about unicorns. Zoology 101