stop all bike paths etc please!!

Old December 5th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default stop all bike paths etc please!!

Mike Vandeman wrote:
...But Ed Dolan is
so brilliant that whatever he says sounds like Shakespeare, compared
to the rest of you morons, who have neither brains, nor any redeeming
wit....

We have a mutual admiration society with a membership of two (2) - Mikey
V. and Mr. Ed the Grate. Sheesh!

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Old December 5th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote:
...But Ed Dolan is
so brilliant that whatever he says sounds like Shakespeare, compared
to the rest of you morons, who have neither brains, nor any redeeming
wit....

We have a mutual admiration society with a membership of two (2) - Mikey
V. and Mr. Ed the Grate. Sheesh!

I have thousands of secret admirers who write emails telling me how much
they enjoy my messages. These educated gentlemen (unlike Bill Z - a snipping
cowardly dunce who is afraid of words) would not be caught dead posting a
message to an unmoderated forum where they would have to put up with
blockheads like Tom Sherman and Bill Z.

Do you think for one moment that I care what anyone on these
freaking-cycling-newsgroups (all one word) think about anything, let alone
what they think of One so Great as Myself? Jeez, I have got to make myself
clearer in the future I guess.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Is Mr.Sherman under the impression that he is well liked on these
cycling newsgroups? Folks, you do not get any more delusional than that!

Old December 6th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 20:04:48 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
...But Ed Dolan is
so brilliant that whatever he says sounds like Shakespeare, compared
to the rest of you morons, who have neither brains, nor any redeeming
wit....

We have a mutual admiration society with a membership of two (2) - Mikey
V. and Mr. Ed the Grate. Sheesh!

Thanks for proving my point once again. You are your own worst enemy.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande