Seat comparisons

Old August 24th 03, 12:29 PM
treepotato

Default Seat comparisons

great seat expensive, but good took a while a while to save up for but
definatly worth it in the end
get one!

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old August 24th 03, 02:36 PM
Memphis Mud

treepotato wrote:
*...but definatly worth it in the end*

tee hee

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old August 24th 03, 02:40 PM
chirokid

Memphis Mud wrote:
*
tee hee *

Your bad Mud. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 24th 03, 10:50 PM
nbrazzi

Please consider a rail adapter to give your saddle some tilt. This
makes a huge difference. I would have totally agreed with Mikefule's
opinion of the Velo before I set it up with the rail adapter.

My plan was to do all kinds of wacky modifications to the miyata and the
velo until I settled on which I could live with. Luckily, (thanks to
the urgings of John Foss and Kris Holm) I started with the rail adapter.
I stopped right there, and now I'm very comfortable with riding 30
miles on the Coker with a Velo tilted up with rail adapter.

Moreover, this one saddle has been swapping back and forth between the
coker and the Muni until I get around to ordering another identical
setup.

--
nbrazzi

any God with sense is going to want to promote unicycling

-onewheeldave on religion
nbrazzi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/917

Old August 24th 03, 11:11 PM
Max_Dingemans

I find that the stealth torker balck seat is not only the same shape as
the miyata, it's made of better plastic, and has less flex. although I
havent actually ridden on one.

--
Max_Dingemans - Hey Look, who's that?

"And when the sky darkens and the prospect is war
Who's given the gun and then pushed to the fore
And expected to die for the land of our birth
Though we've never owned one lousy handful of earth"
Max_Dingemans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1981