best bcer

Old February 13th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default best bcer

A popularity contest? That's what you've got here. If you want something
about how well they ride, people need to know what you want to judge
on, and ultimately have access to videos of them riding.

As for me, I'd rather see them in some sort of BC competition. That
would be fun. We had the first-ever BC race at NAUCC 2005, I think.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old February 13th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials-uni123

I dont like Jeff Groves, I skipped his part in defect its sooo boring

--
trials-uni123
trials-uni123's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14040

Old February 13th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sugarloafur

Unitik908 wrote:
honestly bryan stevens, i think, is the best.
the kid is like twelve and does crazy non repetitive stuff at skate
parks.
he's CRAZY good.

Chase

He's 13. And he's very good, like all of the other people mentioned.
He hasn't had much (any?) footage recently, so some people who are new
don't really even know him. If you're interested... you could check out
some shots on my website... 'http://www.nohillnothrill.com/'
(http://www.nohillnothrill.com/photos.../v/unicycling/)

--
sugarloafur

"Friends don't let friends use training heels" - Andy Rosenberg

*'My Gallery' (http://www.nohillnothrill.com/) -
UPDATED*
sugarloafur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11213

Old February 13th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

trials-uni123 wrote:
I dont like Jeff Groves, I skipped his part in defect its sooo boring

agreed
no offence jeff
i voted spence

--
The.Mars.Volta

juggle508 wrote:
I know why Tomsey is so good at backs and why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
Unicycle 4 SATAN
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old February 13th 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
50 Percent

Where am i on that list????
i voted bryan stevens. but me fink that he has a high piched voice

--
50 Percent

Shaun Johanneson wrote:
Cutie little cutie cute pies. I just wanna ake won and eat it allllll
up. awwwww, just punch it in da wittle face. awww so cute.

\\_//
O O
()This is *SUPER BUNNY*. Copy *SUPER BUNNY* into your signature to
help him on his way save the day.

Unicycle For Christ

50 Percent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13827

Old February 13th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

bryan stevens for sure. what he does is just nuts.

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old February 13th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I voted Jeff Groves. His part in Defect is one of my favourites.

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old February 13th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Beener

Ok, ok, defect was filmed almost 2 years ago. I have seen Jeff BC since
and he had a picture in a local University paper that was posted here
on Unicyclist.com that shows him catching some pretty huge air. (did he
land it, did he not...blahblahblah)
Jeff Groves is, in my opinion, the father of modern BC wheeling. He is
a really nice guy as well and is an expert trials uni rider. He is
currently on sabaticle in South America spreading the unicycle and BC
love and I am sure that when he returns, he will reclaim his position
in the BC world but for now, everyone can just think that they are the
poop.
Just a question, but are any other BC wheelers doing unispins???

--
Beener

Unicycle for Pic-a-Pop!!
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817

Old February 13th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikeswarbrick

trials-uni123 wrote:
I dont like Jeff Groves, I skipped his part in defect its sooo boring

Jeffs a freakin' legend mate. Defect was filmed a long time ago, Jeff
is better now, and he is extremely funny.

And anyway, the best BC'er is the one who has the most fun

Mike

--
Mikeswarbrick
Mikeswarbrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14276

Old February 13th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Beener wrote:
Just a question, but are any other BC wheelers doing unispins???

Jeff Leichti (sp?) can do a shove it, which is just like a unispin, but
obv not a unispin cos theres no uni and its no handed.

Mikeswarbrick wrote:
Jeffs a freakin' legend mate. Defect was filmed a long time ago, Jeff
is better now, and he is extremely funny.

And anyway, the best BC'er is the one who has the most fun

Mike

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--