my new Electra has been stolen

Old March 22nd 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default my new Electra has been stolen

I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
later.

Sad J.
Old March 23rd 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Sad Jay Bollyn wrote:
I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
later.

That is a truly rotten thing to have happen.

Old March 23rd 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute

On Mar 22, 11:54*pm, Jay wrote:
I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
later.

Sad J.

Oh, this is nauseating news. I hope you get it back immediately. --
Andre Jute
Old March 23rd 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Mar 22, 6:54*pm, Jay wrote:
I know who has it.

Then get it back. Brick, angle grinder, shiv? What's holding you back?
Old March 23rd 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kristian M Zoerhoff

On 2008-03-23, landotter wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:54*pm, Jay wrote:
I know who has it.

Then get it back. Brick, angle grinder, shiv? What's holding you back?

One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
guy's.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff

Old March 23rd 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Mar 22, 10:37*pm, Kristian M Zoerhoff
On 2008-03-23, landotter wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54*pm, Jay wrote:
I know who has it.

Then get it back. Brick, angle grinder, shiv? What's holding you back?

One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
guy's.

Got my bike back with a grinder, anonymously.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Mar 22, 7:54 pm, Jay wrote:
I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
later.

Sad J.

I hope you get your bike back soon; I know I'm not the only lurker
waiting for pictures.
Old March 23rd 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

Jay wrote:
I know who has it.

Kristian M Zoerhoff wrote:
One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
guy's.

heh heh, quite a colorful image - r.b.t versus the Vice Lords.

Jay, why can't you get it back, exactly?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old March 25th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

On Mar 23, 2:34*pm, A Muzi wrote:
*Jay wrote:
I know who has it.

Kristian M Zoerhoff wrote:
One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
guy's.

heh heh, quite a colorful image - r.b.t versus the Vice Lords.

Jay, why can't you get it back, exactly?
--
Andrew Muziwww.yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I have friends in CPD. They have identified and located the offender,
and we have been in contact. I expect to get the bike back today.
Otherwise, my atty told him, you lowlife scumbag sleezeball are going
to jail. (But not in those exact words.)

Today is looking like a much better day than yesterday. Walking 10
miles daily is really boring and depressing.

J.

Old March 25th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Mar 23, 12:34 pm, A Muzi wrote:
Jay wrote:
I know who has it.

snip

Jay, why can't you get it back, exactly?

Maybe it's in the basement at The Alamo.

Electra townie? [email protected] General 15 July 25th 06 09:35 PM
Avanti Electra on tour Russell Lang Australia 4 August 21st 05 06:50 AM
Electra Jeremy for sale zero Marketplace 0 July 6th 05 05:06 PM
Electra Bikes Ablang General 0 April 26th 05 06:29 AM
Electra Bikes James Lynx General 8 November 13th 04 07:20 AM