A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

This group



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old February 26th 19, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 99
Default This group

On 24/02/2019 20:12, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:49:26 +0000
RJH wrote:

Just noticed


Really?


Yep, but then, only just looked :-)


--
Cheers, Rob
Ads
  #32  
Old February 27th 19, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,114
Default This group

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:30:42 +0000
RJH wrote:

On 24/02/2019 20:12, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:49:26 +0000
RJH wrote:

Just noticed


Really?


Yep, but then, only just looked :-)


I thought it was mentioned here fairly often.

  #33  
Old March 2nd 19, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 99
Default This group

On 27/02/2019 10:45, Rob Morley wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:30:42 +0000
RJH wrote:

On 24/02/2019 20:12, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:49:26 +0000
RJH wrote:

Just noticed

Really?


Yep, but then, only just looked :-)


I thought it was mentioned here fairly often.


Can't say I'd noticed - but I'm not the most attentive of lurkers, and
the S/N ratio here is pretty poor.

--
Cheers, Rob
  #34  
Old March 3rd 19, 07:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,114
Default This group

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 10:13:29 +0000
RJH wrote:

Can't say I'd noticed - but I'm not the most attentive of lurkers,
and the S/N ratio here is pretty poor.

SNR is fine once you add a few filters.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trade my Campy 2007 Group for your Shimano Dura -Ace Group John Berenyi Marketplace 1 August 5th 07 08:25 PM
Baka - New Group - Cult Of Baka Group Cult of Baka Moderator Techniques 1 May 25th 07 05:49 AM
Help needed!!! What kind of group is this? ~20yr Bianchi bike, Campa group. [email protected] Techniques 16 July 27th 06 07:48 PM
New to the group, looking for a local group dogfeathersvt Unicycling 0 September 21st 05 12:26 AM
FS: complete retro-group, Shimano 600 SIS group John M Marketplace 0 April 2nd 04 06:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.