Photos and video from a tour of Santa Barbara.

Old November 10th 04, 01:33 AM
Stephen Baker

Bob R says:

I implied that your boat DESIGNING business didn't do well. Which you agreed
with

So what's your problem, then?

On second thoughts, don't answer that, I'm really not that interested in
finding out.

Old November 10th 04, 01:34 AM
TBF::.

"Bill Wheeler" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:44:44 -0500, "TBF::."
wrote:

What's a whining Nancy? And how come I keep spelling an like and?

Strange Days,
Bill

Figured you would have known what that is, you chime in everytime JD shows
up, just make an echo.

Okay, I'm on the floor, rolling, laughing, and my @ss just fell off,

TBF you slay me,
Bill

Well you have been trying to lose the extra lard

Old November 10th 04, 02:00 AM
Bob Rogers

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bob R says:

I implied that your boat DESIGNING business didn't do well. Which you

agreed
with

So what's your problem, then?

On second thoughts, don't answer that, I'm really not that interested in
finding out.

The only problem is your lack of reading comprehension

Old November 10th 04, 04:49 AM
JD

"terminaut" wrote in message ...
1.) Do you think JD is being "brutally honest" when he boasted he was
"riding those trails" since 1986 in response to my mention of Holy Jim,
Trabuco, and Bell Ridge trails? It's especially humorous since he seems so
enthused to ride this: http://tinyurl.com/4chwp earlier this year.

As anyone who can read could tell from that posting on mtbr, I don't
name trails even if people think they know what they are seeing.
Thanks for backing me up on that. All you need to do now is to get
over yourself already because you'll never know what I ride or have
ridden in SoCal. One thing is for sure, I didn't see you where I was
riding on Monday.

JD
Old November 10th 04, 10:40 AM
Stephen Baker

Bobby says:

The only problem is your lack of reading comprehension

Or your lack of literary ability....

Old November 10th 04, 04:58 PM
Chris Glidden

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bobby says:

The only problem is your lack of reading comprehension

Or your lack of literary ability....

AND his lack of social skills.

CG

Old November 11th 04, 07:15 AM
terminaut

Hurray my thread lives!

"JD" wrote:

As anyone who can read could tell from that posting on mtbr, I

don't
name trails even if people think they know what they are seeing.
Thanks for backing me up on that.

What is it with your phobia about naming trails. It'll be alright...
really. Here, let me help you out... Holy Jim, West Horsethief,
Trabuco, Silverado Motorway, Joplin, STT, SJT, ITT, Maple Springs,
Blackstar, Harding, and the likes are all public trails for everyone
to enjoy. All I would say to riders frequenting those trails is to
try and get a few hours of trail maintenance logged when we have
trail work events.

All you need to do now is to get over yourself already because

you'll
never know what I ride or have ridden in SoCal.

Au contraire, there are a slew of very technical trails in the local
range that you just aren't going to be riding unless you're
associated with my little "crowd". That - I can guarantee to anyone,
is a fact. Rejoice in not knowing what you don't know and be done
with it.

One thing is for sure, I didn't see you where I was riding on

Monday.

Amazing! That _is_ profound, isn't it? I'm going to clap my hands for
you now.

BTW, I just took up Ride-A-Lot's suggestion to look up your old posts.
When I searched for "1986" in AM-B I think you had close to a hundred
hits. Sheesh, how many times do you actually have to bring it up
before you'll feel that you've sufficiently impressed your admirers?
Anyways, it seems you were riding fireroads in 1986 and thought it
was technical... and even crashed. ...A far cry from "riding
those trails".

Old November 11th 04, 11:00 AM
JD

"terminaut" wrote in message news:
Hurray my thread lives!

It's nice to know you have something to live for.

What is it with your phobia about naming trails.

You call it a phobia, I call it not naming trails.

Holy Jim, West Horsethief,Trabuco, Silverado Motorway, Joplin, STT, SJT,
ITT, Maple Springs, Blackstar, Harding,

How unimpressive.

there are a slew of very technical trails in the local
range that you just aren't going to be riding unless you're
associated with my little "crowd".

That's hilarious on so many levels, though it does bring up a
legitimate question. Are those trails on public land?

Rejoice in not knowing what you don't know and be done
with it.

I will rejoice in that I will not ever have to listen to you and your
yappy friends. What you will never know is where and when I have
ridden in the Santa Ana Mountains.

BTW, I just took up Ride-A-Lot's suggestion to look up your old posts.
When I searched for "1986" in AM-B I think you had close to a hundred
hits. Sheesh, how many times do you actually have to bring it up
before you'll feel that you've sufficiently impressed your admirers?

Funny, it always seems to be aimed at detractors like yourself.
Another thing that is even funnier is that my OP in this thread
brought all of the ones who make a habit of contradicting me who are
still around, right out. Welcome to their club.

Anyways, it seems you were riding fireroads in 1986 and thought it
was technical... and even crashed. ...A far cry from "riding
those trails".

Things are not always as they seem. I sure hope you have the
intestinal fortitude to call me a liar to my face when we cross paths
eventually. It'll be really funny.

JD
Old November 11th 04, 01:29 PM
TBF::.

Anyways, it seems you were riding fireroads in 1986 and thought it
was technical... and even crashed. ...A far cry from "riding
those trails".

Things are not always as they seem. I sure hope you have the
intestinal fortitude to call me a liar to my face when we cross paths
eventually. It'll be really funny.

JD

No, your the joke JD. You must have a real self esteem problem if your bike
and riding style/locations are that big of a deal.